Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah a Nazgul on stead is one of the iconic images of the Lord of the Rings (at least to me) and I missed out on WETA's and Sideshow's PF is just too expensive for me so I am really excited about having the chance to get one.

Very excited, I too hope we are able to pick up a wraith without the horse, so I can have the witch king with two wraiths(one with horse one without)

Just please give us a Lurtz next!!!!

That's cool. Gandalf on Shadowfax should follow. I may end up selling my SS Dark Rider to free up some space.

We will sell a in 3 different deals,
- only the stead
- one the figure
- Figure and stead combo

Hopefully keeping under $200 USD for the combo,
and keep Nazgul figure for around $130 USD.

- only the stead
- one the figure
- Figure and stead combo

Brilliant! Really looking forward to seeing this :)

- only the stead
- one the figure
- Figure and stead combo

Awesome! That's great news. I love the pricing goal! I can finally have my ringwraith on steed!

Pricing is right on!! Hoping that the horse is spot on with other figures too...so I can make a Gandalf in his Cart with fireworks and all!!

I just wish I had the money to buy 9 combos. Great news!!!

Lol. I know. I though about it and $1,800 isn't too bad a price for 9 wraiths and horses but there will be no way I can afford that many. Maybe if they sell real well they will do a second batch in a few years so I can end up with a few when it is all said and done.

Lol. I know. I though about it and $1,800 isn't too bad a price for 9 wraiths and horses but there will be no way I can afford that many. Maybe if they sell real well they will do a second batch in a few years so I can end up with a few when it is all said and done.
Even if I got 9 sets (including Witch King) for free, I have no idea how I'd display it. That would take up a crazy amount of space (plus maybe a nice dio, as well). Witch King and two Nazgûl will look great, IMO. Not sure about the steeds, though they are tempting.

Even if I got 9 sets (including Witch King) for free, I have no idea how I'd display it. That would take up a crazy amount of space (plus maybe a nice dio, as well). Witch King and two Nazgûl will look great, IMO. Not sure about the steeds, though they are tempting.

True. I guess my ideal display goal would be having 5 for Weathertop and one on a steed but I will probably go after one combo and one single do to cost and space.

Back