Art Figures AF-018 - "Boy Black" (see in the dark convict)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea what you're talking about, but if you were instead looking for one of the guys who gives re-casters a hard time, you've found one. ;)

...oh, I've definitely found one alright! I re-cast sure, I also buy originals WHERE AVAILABLE... Re-casts of what exactly - where are all the freely available heads I'm taking advantage of??? Heads that were available for $20 suddenly become $200 only because I'm interested in them... and you judge me on this!?

We don't need to be concerned with anything except this: Re-casting someone else's work/products without permission and promotion thereof are against the rules of this forum.

The product that's the subject of this thread does not contain parts re-cast from someone else's creations, so how about we stay on topic?

I just realized who you are... That pleasant Brian Cassidy guy from Facebook - you should stick to creating your own original art/works. Derail this thread at your own peril, no one needs your drama here.

Last edited:
Please take plenty of pics when you get it pixel, I wanna see how good it is.
so excited for this.

Please take plenty of pics when you get it pixel, I wanna see how good it is.
so excited for this.

The figure is looking pretty nice in hand. There are some additional photos on FB right now, but the poster asked for them not to be shared, otherwise I'd have linked them up already :(

hands must be the bendy type judging from pics. dredds were the same unfortunately. still tempted tho do like the riddick character and would appreciate seeing him in collect i think.

We don't need to be concerned with anything except this: Re-casting someone else's work/products without permission and promotion thereof are against the rules of this forum.
The product that's the subject of this thread does not contain parts re-cast from someone else's creations, so how about we stay on topic?

My original point still stands.

This is the (count them) 12th Vin Diesel sculpt to be released - still haven't bettered Eleven's v1.0 which happens to be my sole recast (for reasons obvious to any collector/hobbyist/customiser)...

Quoting rules of this forum AND giving away a username - which goes against ALL forums - I smell hypocrisy!
Jealousy-2.jpg

Look, we get that you have sour grapes because a commercial outfit is offering a figure of a character you were kit-bashing yourself from other people's parts. Take it somewhere else.

You post under "Einord-something-or-other" both here and Facebook, not sure how anyone is giving away any information you're not already advertising.

Eleven's v1.0 which happens to be my sole recast (for reasons obvious to any collector/hobbyist/customiser)...

Definitely obvious. Because you're a scammer, thief, uncouth individual with little to no talent to create anything of your own. Your sig is rich incidentally. You're preaching about hypocrisy while stealing the work of others and trying to maintain the air of being an artist yourself. Please feel free to abandon the thread now.

Last edited:
So if anyone else want to put together a custom product for sale in a similar fashion to what Art Figures has done here and you lack the talent to create the head and/or other parts from scratch, then pay someone to make a master sculpt for you to reproduce (or to have reproduced for you). Nothing wrong with commissioning work from a contractor/freelancer, that's how many custom projects are handled every day. Just don't take something someone else has made and then knock off multiple copies to sell as part of your "custom."

Looks awesome to me too, glad I didn't miss this one. ;) Got my tracking number so I hope he's here sometime within the next 2 weeks or so.

Nice! He's got good shelf presence for a figure some people thought might end up too "plain" or "simple."

Back