1/6 ART Figures AF-019 Crazy Racer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone heard anything about the Brothers Production Max head sculpt?

He was originally listed as Q4 2015, got pushed to Q1 2016 and I haven't seen anything since then...

same question. will that be widely available at retail and easy to find when released?

Getting there.
f74ef50673cfe8d23d9f07ef7d0032a1.jpg

Underrated figure, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. Other that the headsculpt, boots being only from the very beginning and shotgun shells being red instead of black i believe this to be more accurate than the Vts. The leather is not correct on the Vts and that kind of bothers me. I like both but the hate towards this one just blows my mind. I just wish they used better wrist pegs.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I have the AF version as well, but have to yet to fully assemble it due in part to laziness/no motivation as well awaiting for his for VTS "brother".

Given the anticipation and hype of this figure as well as the one by VTS, I wonder if the hype aspect of it has died or dying down regarding both figures since one is has been released (AF) and one is still pending release (VTS) with some patiently waiting.

The crowd did get into a frenzy with the announcement of both figures within a very short time of one another, but it's now like the attention has gone to other things save for a few.

Finally going to start assembling my figure since I found what I feel is a suitable sculpt. This is the Pop Toys NYPD sculpt which I have reformed (ears closer to head and wider jaw). Wasn't difficult to do. FullSizeRender.jpg

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    626.4 KB · Views: 397
Still awaiting the Brother Production sculpt, but went ahead and switched everything from the Art body onto a TTM19 style knockoff in preparation:

25192567539_e15d946906_o.jpg

It should make him a much more reasonable height, since Hardy is only 5' 9", and the Art body is taller than average. But I'll miss the double jointed elbows for holding the shotgun above his head.

Finding a use for the original body wasn't made easy by its integral feet that can't be removed. So no outfits with boot-feet.

Settled on the Sideshow Praji uniform with Dragon in Dreams German officer boots (I took the toes off the Art body to ease fitting):

25462618722_9e633b3554_o.jpg

In scale he stands at over 6' 2" in his boots - as tall as the Sideshow OT TIE Pilot.

Friend, how old is your boots? because i got mine long time ago, but i notice it's getting fragile that it will crack if you stress it, it doesn't flake, but cracks like rubber.

Back