1/6 DID LAPD SWAT Assaulter - Driver Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhhh what happened....

c75k.jpg
817t.jpg

Is it just the paint, but why does the left look so much worse than the right?

I don't need a Gosling in my collection so I could care less that it looks like him.

Damn, no young hercules gear for Gosling? :lol

Question about the shoulder guards he comes with. I like that look, but are they just for show or is that an extension of the tactical vest, does it afford protection or just have another function?

I've seen other vests like that, but it doesn't seem to come around very often.

Also digging all the molle holster mounts hitting the scene, pretty nice selection on the net now and pretty cheap with so many to choose from.

I THINK it's just to display insignia when the person isn't wearing a uniform with them.

DID
LAPD SWAT
Sixth Scale Figure

The LAPD SWAT Assaulter - Driver Sixth Scale Figure includes
  • One Life-Like Headsculpt
  • One New All-Era Body with muscle arms
  • Three Pairs of Hands
  • One LAPD SWAT T-Shirt
  • One LAPD SWAT Tactical Uniform
  • One Inner Cotton Shorts
  • One Tactical Double Duty TDU Belt
  • One PROTECH TAC-6 Plus ® HP Full Coverage Tactical Vest
    [*]One PROTECH Tactical Ballistic Bicep Upper Arm Protection
  • One Dual Tango Down M4 Magazine Pouch
  • One Double UMP 45 Magazine Pouch
  • One Double Handcuff Pouch
  • One universal radio Pouch

[*]One PROTECH Tactical Ballistic Bicep Upper Arm Protection

Any advice on what sixth scale body to use that's closest to TTM-19 in shape and has the proper neck adapter for the DiD Ryan Gosling headsculpt?

Last edited:
Thanks my friend, I meant in North America. Seems that every shop here has him for preorder.

Ho lee *** I had a hard time getting the radio set on his ears. Spent two hours putting this guy together and still have a lot left to do.

Well it's just a weird design. You have to take the inner part of the set off and then plug them into the ears. My problem was the ear holes weren't big enough so it bent the plastic going in. Then you plug the ear headset back in. Then you have to attach the top of the head seat to the helmet which I have unsuccessfully done.

Back