Art Figures AF-018 - "Boy Black" (see in the dark convict)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A rubber body would look great though. :yess:

Swap the parts over to the new Phicen, steel skeleton and all-silicone skin. A little more bulk would be good, but this isn't a custom body specific to this figure, and body re-use is one of the reasons these guys can offer lower prices.

I hate the joints showing... :crying
A rubber body would look great though. :yess:
giphy.gif

*they never learn*

Swap the parts over to the new Phicen, steel skeleton and all-silicone skin. A little more bulk would be good, but this isn't a custom body specific to this figure, and body re-use is one of the reasons these guys can offer lower prices.

I can understand that. I meant if you add one afterwords.

Looks like sales of this guy are going to be brisk - I placed a pre-order earlier today, ships in October.

the body looks painted to match the head's texture, so if you swap out the body you won't get the same texture. since it's Art Figures won't surprise me if they actually painted the body.

Where did you place your order at?

I ordered from TNS on Facebook (there are currently 80 pre-ordered there). KGHobby have the lowest price I've seen anywhere, even after $29 shipping - the bonus is they're in Hong Kong so anyone in a country that always charges import tax/VAT will likely have little/nothing to pay.

Last edited:
Yup, I'm all paid up and just waiting for the shipping notices. :) Sorry I forgot to update this thread yesterday. I also have no idea how this thread ended up in a "Q & A" sub-forum as I'm dead positive I posted it in the main General Collectibles thread originally.

When I say "Rank Hypocrisy"...
Where are all the "you can't make this, its unlicensed" guys who were so quick to get ontop of me? Oh - it's cheap (& inaccurate) but more importantly cheap... before you say it: I'VE ORDERED A FEW hehe

Last edited:
When I say "Rank Hypocrisy"...
Where are all the "you can't make this, its unlicensed" guys who were so quick to get ontop of me? Oh - it's cheap (& inaccurate) but more importantly cheap... before you say it: I'VE ORDERED A FEW hehe

No idea what you're talking about, but if you were instead looking for one of the guys who gives re-casters a hard time, you've found one. ;)

Back