1/6 ART Figures AF-019 Crazy Racer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in the UK interested in one of these custom bodies I have made up for their Max? I have a few available. If so, please PM me for a price and details. I think shipping outside the UK might be cost prohibitive, but if there is interest, let me know.
View attachment 305656

Anyone in the UK interested in one of these custom bodies I have made up for their Max? I have a few available. If so, please PM me for a price and details. I think shipping outside the UK might be cost prohibitive, but if there is interest, let me know.
View attachment 305656

looks goood, did you swap out the rubber body torso narrow shoulder with the standard narrow body? i bought 2 of each set thinking of swapping the arms.

Man, I ordered this guy on 11/10 from KG Hobby and it still hasn't even left HK. Is this shipping speed normal for them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quick Toys in France should have it.

Thanks! Ordered him off them and received him last week.

Tried assembling him yesterday (why doesn't this come with instructions?) but managed to snap off one of the wrist balls (now stuck inside one of the hands). Should have reread the whole thread, since this appears to have happened to a lot of collectors. :slap

I didn't manage to get the backpack straps to fit the harness, because the black vertical straps on the harness don't appear to have any openings.

The lock on the mask won't stay attached to its ring.

The scarf on mine is made out of a very reflective see-through black fabric- really odd. On the prototype it looks like a non see-through navy scarf with little white dots. Not sure what's going on here.

About the headsculpt- I am still undecided how much I see of Tom Hardy in it. I think the choice of expression is great and the figure really captures the character well, probably better than the VTS. The suntan is a very important detail that other companies passed on including. The head isn't wide enough and the eyes may be a bit too squinted. Not sure if I want to replace him, but so far I like the headsculpt better than the other Hardy sculpts I saw so far (though I may not be up to date).

Back