Art Figures Boy Black (AF-018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol
Looks like my standard are higher than yours.
Your 3D printed necromongers look sharp, just whished yu would upgrade some of yur past work.
Especially after ive seen a perfectly 3D sculpted breather from a asian customizer.
Hes going to offer them soon.
Instead of acting like yu do yu should take critics as a good things.
Stop acting like yur doing people a favor (especially now that collectors have the awesome art figure) yur the one who need buyers...

FYI: I am doing any who buy from me a favour... all figures I make are for my own collection first - I don't send until I'm 100% happy they're made to my current BEST skills and I'm confident they'll stand on any shelf with presence.

...I'll take a critique anyday! But NOT criticism from people who've never MADE a thing - merely bought their entire collection!

Thanks for the Necro comment... I'm sure there'll be plenty of them coming from Asia like your breather (other mass market countries are available) but looking at Boy Black in hand - I'm not confident they'll meet my standards for filling my shelves. So yeah, our standards do differ!

Of course our standard differ.
You are you and I'm me.
As for criticism, you don't need to be a cook to know a dish is ******. But just to play along you might want to not make assumptions to who you're talking, I design and create with my own hands but I'm not here to brag about me.
Unlike the godsend yu are.
My you are one beautiful piece of work.
From day one here you started trashing other people's work here and kept being a pain in the ass for everyone.
Just gtfo of here nobody likes you.
And you don't like anybody.
You re so popular you don't need the business here so just go away.
You will make everybody a favor.
You first.

PS if your necromancer are copied I'll be the first one to campaign against them. I may be pissed by your behavior but I do respect your craftsmanship.

Nice extrapolations from mini posts - but you might not qualify for the Degree in Medical Psychology that you obviously think you deserve...

You are you and I'm me. - TRUE
My you are one beautiful piece of work. - THANKS

From day one here you started trashing other people's work here and kept being a pain in the ass for everyone.
Just gtfo of here nobody likes you.
And you don't like anybody.
You re so popular you don't need the business here so just go away.
You will make everybody a favor.
You first.
Didn't realise you were stalking me from day one - loooooong time ago - for the record:

I refuse to just go... ha, u wish! I'll remain to show up what a crock you all are.
Such a warm welcome! Thanks for finally typing what I have felt from u and ur friends since day one. Maybe you should pin this for newbies who think you are all a friendly community of collectors!?
Nowhere have I expressed dislike of anyone - but the methods in 1:6 collecting/fans - those I take issue with!

if your necromancer are copied I'll be the first one to campaign against them. I may be pissed by your behavior but I do respect your craftsmanship

Watch this space for rip-offs of my creations - it's all that you can actually count upon in this "hobby" - ask your friend Kit Chen, Mr. Foessel.

Last edited:
There is not only one French guy collecting 1/6 you know.
I'm not Julien Foessel.
As for kit Chen I saw your Facebook drama.
Don't believe he has anything to do with artfigure.
Don't care frankly.
You just look like a guy who's been making money from a character he don't own so the copy complain means nothing coming from a bootlegger.

As for the rest it's my personal sentiment based on your behavior and the reactions you get from most fellow collectors here that you end up antagonizing for no reason except yur ego.
I'm not apart of any posse here.
Just look at your last attack on toy anxiety.
Ridiculous.
From day one you disrespect others work and yu ask for respect.
Guys like elvis1976, Tony mei or dorgmal snow are probably some of the best customizers around but what makes them do popular here is that they are nice guys.
Deep down you are not.
Bye now and keep up the good work.

Nice to hide behind a random non de plume - Julian Foessel/not-Julian Foessel - same thing!!!(must be Samuel BODART!?) Lol

From day one you disrespect others work and yu ask for respect. Who's looking respect? Your Toy Anxiety post proves my point: You're not part of a posse - but your mindset reeks of same same. From day one I pointed out how there are people on here who masqerade as 'fellow collectors' - your words - but basically they exist to rip off our creations for profit. Fact! A Random Drawing contest exists to promote their own agenda as well as get an idea what to re-make for profit - simple!

As for kit Chen I saw your Facebook drama not my drama... my idea got slowed down/changed beyond all recognition then another company used it for their profit - fact! My mistake for approaching someone like Kit Chen and thinking someone in 1:6 business had decency... Mea Culpa! Copyright keeps dishonest people honest.

Thanks for mentioning me in a sentence with Elvis1976, Dorgmal Snow and even Tony Mei... great work! You just look like a guy who's been making money from a character he don't own so the copy complain means nothing coming from a bootlegger. nice terms, but you completely ruin your own argument - cos Tony didn't invent Superman/Batman/Deadpool ; Dorgmal didn't invent Star Wars... need I go on? You are a fan of Kit Chen but no mention of his reproducing ALL Hollywood actors - can't imagine there's ANY rights there, can you? - but cos Kit's product is CHEAP... buddy you smell STRONGLY of hypocrisy.

You said you make things by hand... to me you are all mouth and no show... Quick to criticise others' (as well as personalising verbal assaults) let's see your stuff and I'll tell you: who you copied off, where you got your parts and what level I rate your kitbashes... Time to take a critique instead of dishing, buddy!

Are you familiar with the term D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - go check it!

Last edited:
Nice to hide behind a random non de plume... Julian Foessel/not-Julian Foessel - same thing! Lol

Hide? What are you babbling about?
You call me Foessel, im not. Thats all.
Im not here to show my id to a low life bouncer.

Who's looking respect? Your Toy Anxiety post proves my point: You're not part of a posse - but your mindset reeks of same same. From day one I pointed out how there are people on here who masqerade as 'fellow collectors' - your words - but basically they exist to rip off our creations for profit. Fact! A Random Drawing contest exists to promote their own agenda as well as get an idea what to re-make for profit - simple!

You are Looking for respect and récognition.
Its killing you inside and it clearly shows.
Your work can be stellar but people cant get last the noise of yur annoying anthics.
Suit yourself.

TA is a store, they make products available.
They are a commerce. Their draw is just a fun thing that has been going on for years, and yeah its a promotion thing too.
So What? The sad truth is that yur just angry because you think that your work is so much better than everybody else but yet you lose.
As for self promotion, you are the only guy i have ever seen popping up in a fellow customizer thread and started Trashing his work to promote yours.
In the end you started using his parts to sell your customs...
Laughable and pathetic.

As for kit Chen I saw your Facebook drama[/B] not my drama... my idea got slowed down/changed beyond all recognition then another company used it for their profit - fact! My mistake for approaching someone like Kit Chen and thinking someone in 1:6 business had decency... Mea Culpa! Copyright keeps dishonest people honest.

Your idea? Oh yeah ypu created the riddick character i forgot, my bad.

Thanks for mentioning me in a sentence with Elvis1976, Dorgmal Snow and even Tony Mei... great work!
No thanks needed.
They are the most gifted, nicest and professionnals artist out there.
Unlike you.

nice terms, but you completely ruin your own argument - cos Tony didn't invent Superman/Batman/Deadpool ; Dorgmal didn't invent Star Wars... need I go on?
Not the point.
You acting like an ass with everyone.
You think your entitled to something but your not.
Tony never bad mouthed other batman suit customizers, neither did Dorgmal (and these days most if his work are trully original creations unlike you).
Get it.

You are a fan of Kit Chen but no mention of his reproducing ALL Hollywood actors - can't imagine there's ANY rights there, can you? - but cos Kit's product is CHEAP... buddy you smell STRONGLY of hypocrisy.
Now im a fan of kit chen...
Must be cool living in a world when you know everything about everybody.

You said you make things by hand... to me you are all mouth and no show... Quick to criticise others' (as well as personalising verbal assaults) let's see your stuff and I'll tell you: who you copied off, where you got your parts and what level I rate your kitbashes... Time to take a critique instead of dishing, buddy!

I dont build Little dolls with my hands and brain but things that actually help people living a better life.
But who cares coz Again one dont have to be a chef to say that your dishes are ******.

Godspeed.

"Must be cool living in a world when you know everything about everybody" ... said it yourself - nuff said

Last edited:
Has anyone tried repainting the eyes to get a more chrome glow look that is more movie accurate? If so what paint did you use?

Didn't use Boy Black - wash your mouth out - but mine's got the eyeshine look (always has had)
INFILTRATION & DEPOSITION 304.jpg

so I figured out how to get the mirror shine job for Riddick....didn't even cost me 20 menthol cools!!!

First pic is stock the next two are my repaint.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0396.JPG
    IMG_0396.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0397.JPG
    IMG_0397.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 386
Didn't use Boy Black - wash your mouth out - but mine's got the eyeshine look (always has had)
View attachment 252020

LOL, art figures boy black is an alright figure. Not the best obviously. I do tip my hat to you sir for the work on these customs. I especially love the necro-monger armor. Its awesome, I wish I could afford to pick one up from you but unfortunately money has been tight lately with expanding the family.

LOL, art figures boy black is an alright figure. Not the best obviously. I do tip my hat to you sir for the work on these customs. I especially love the necro-monger armor. Its awesome, I wish I could afford to pick one up from you but unfortunately money has been tight lately with expanding the family.

Many thanks and 100% agreed... got a snap there, too!

Expanding my own family means I can no longer afford to work for 'nothing', hence my costs now reflect my actual time spent building figures (add in the cost of materials).

Its surprising how many want a custom building for less cost than the component parts cost to buy!!!

Last edited:
Now can we get a Vako Necromonger Commander or the Lord marshal? That would go perfect with this guy1

Picture11.jpg

Don't you mean: Let's gripe about how there isn't [insert figure here] until some naff-outfit releases one at the 'right price'

Last edited:
Just bought this off someone for about 70 bucks. Is it pretty much recommended to swap the wrist pegs out with HT ones? I've had issues with them before with cheaper figures.

/ I saw someone earlier used a Bane body, guess I could use the KO body?

Back