Art Figures Boy Black (AF-018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive seen that you do 3D printed stuff now, Will you do an upgrade of the breather?
I considered buying one but its a bit rough for my taste.

Breather 003.jpg
Dude if this is "too rough" for you, then I'm not sure I want to sell you ANYTHING! :pfft:

Last edited:
How are you guys getting the goggles to sit on the head . I tried but it's ridiculously tight so left it resting on the head for fear of marking it

View attachment 228144
Dude if this is "too rough" for you, then I'm not sure I want to sell you ANYTHING! :pfft:

Lol
Looks like my standard are higher than yours.
Your 3D printed necromongers look sharp, just whished yu would upgrade some of yur past work.
Especially after ive seen a perfectly 3D sculpted breather from a asian customizer.
Hes going to offer them soon.
Instead of acting like yu do yu should take critics as a good things.
Stop acting like yur doing people a favor (especially now that collectors have the awesome art figure) yur the one who need buyers...

Last edited:
I have Boy Black. He's fine, not great, but he does have the mass produced refinement. Gotta tell ya though, I'll take the two I got from Brian over this any day.

I've had to launch a Paypal dispute with regards to mine. I paid Direct Collectibles back in Sept last year when invoices were due and thus far, I've seen eff all but excuses. Stock was received, items were shipped... except mine.

I've had to launch a Paypal dispute with regards to mine. I paid Direct Collectibles back in Sept last year when invoices were due and thus far, I've seen eff all but excuses. Stock was received, items were shipped... except mine.

That's who i got mine from.

They delivered almost as soon as the thing hit the shelves, so i'm sorry to hear you didn't get yours.

Still, you will win the dispute and get one from elsewhere. It's a great figure.

Has anyone tried repainting the eyes to get a more chrome glow look that is more movie accurate? If so what paint did you use?

just received mine, surprisingly nice quality figure, good metal weapons aswell, prefer this to some of the customs ive seen that that are too expensive for my taste

Back