Arrested Development

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would they remove your video when there's tons of other videos using footage online?? Do they have something against Predator??

I thought the whole point of the campaign was to mash Tobias into existing footage, kinda stupid that they'll still claim copyright on it. Stupid FOX, ruining AD. . . AGAIN!! :p

I figured.

But this one works. Just the ending of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtWUHbwiCfA

That was awesome.

Why would they remove your video when there's tons of other videos using footage online?? Do they have something against Predator??

I thought the whole point of the campaign was to mash Tobias into existing footage, kinda stupid that they'll still claim copyright on it. Stupid FOX, ruining AD. . . AGAIN!! :p

I found that to be ironic, as well when I saw that FOX, of all people, had an AD related video removed.:lol

I removed it. But the clips alerted the copyright tracker thing, which bans it in some countries.

But it can also lead to a strike on your account. Fox is just crazy like that. Or maybe it's because they don't want Non Fox Arrested Development on their Fox movies. :lol

If anyone's lucky enough to find the banana stand, the bananas aren't just free, they're gluten-free.

I know. I know. :(

Also...it gets me every time

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exzjVMIrkQE[/ame]

Yep. Though, I think I'll be waiting until Monday, as I was going to hang out with a friend and have a marathon at his house. I'm cool with it, though, as I'm trying to go through the series again before I watch the new season.

Back