Sideshow Freaks: We Should Start Making Our Own Movies, Comics and Art together

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a real friendly collective already!

I foresee great things.

It's not a collective. You don't have to create anything with me. Create with Tophan's Proud Pathani! Otherwise... why are you here? :cuckoo:

I asked you to elaborate, not if you rape children or are a racist or not.

:rotfl Bullies are hilarious. You came onto this thread looking for trouble, then you found it. Your first comment was, "There are plenty of foreign movies and other entertainment." Then you asked me about the relevance of the thread. You're not interested in creating anything? Fine. You want to hassle me? Go right ahead. You'll get made fun of. But then to cry fowl when I make fun of you? :lol Like most bullies looking for trouble, you don't want push back because you're weak.

Take it somewhere else. I don't put kid gloves on.

:rotfl Bullies are hilarious. You came onto this thread looking for trouble, then you found it. Your first comment was, "There are plenty of foreign movies and other entertainment." Then you asked me about the relevance of the thread. You're not interested in creating anything? Fine. You want to hassle me? Go right ahead. You'll get made fun of. But then to cry fowl when I make fun of you? :lol Like most bullies looking for trouble, you don't want push back because you're weak.

Take it somewhere else. I don't put kid gloves on.

I made fun of you? Point me to the posts. i just suggested temporary alternative or something to consume. I have no idea what kind of art do you want. Also i am not sure the current state of art is such a disaster even if i do not think highly of it.

Back