Arrested Development

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't buy it yet. They're re-releasing it with a new version where all the episodes are cut like the original 3 season formats and with new narration from Ron Howard. So you can choose which way to watch them.

I'm 2 episodes in and it's PAINFULLY unfunny.

It's as bad or worse than season 4.

Thankfully, it's a hell of a lot shorter than season 4, so for the sake of "completeness" I'll finish it and be done with AD forever, unless I ever go back and watch the originals.

(Come on...if you're reading this you've likely sat through something that was garbage just to "finish" the series, too!)

Guess I was wrong. It's only season 5 "part one" with eight more horrible unfunny episodes to premiere later this year.

I forced myself to watch all 8 cause I thought that was it. Well. That's it for me anyway. The writing is garbage, the actors are all phoning it in. What a trainwreck. Unlike Michael, I'm leaving forever and NOT coming back.

If you watch the first episode and think it sucks, please don't waste your time cause it never gets any better.

I'm 2 episodes in and it's PAINFULLY unfunny.

It's as bad or worse than season 4.

Thankfully, it's a hell of a lot shorter than season 4, so for the sake of "completeness" I'll finish it and be done with AD forever, unless I ever go back and watch the originals.

(Come on...if you're reading this you've likely sat through something that was garbage just to "finish" the series, too!)

This is exactly what I am afraid of. The first 3 seasons are hysterical but season 4 was awkwardly out of place and had a hard time landing the jokes with the same kind of timing. I'll give season 5 a shot but won't give my hopes up.

Back