Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe they are made by headplay. They became known as headplay because ebay seller headplay was the first to sell them on ebay. They seem to be very close to narrow shoulder truetypes. There is an entire thread in the general section. People seem to like them and they are reasonably priced.

edit- I found the thread for them

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104469

hey guys

i have some news, we have some problem with cast but we will see first sample soon

soory for the delay, but they are too many bubbles on the first cast so we have to made another mold
i want provide you perfect ;)

hope you understood

for the damaged version, it's started , but you know i also have a "real" job and sometimes this one take all my time
i'll be back soon with some teaser pics ;)

Yes, much appreciated on the update and I know the sculpt will be great!

best wishes.

hey guys

i have some news, we have some problem with cast but we will see first sample soon

soory for the delay, but they are too many bubbles on the first cast so we have to made another mold
i want provide you perfect ;)

hope you understood

for the damaged version, it's started , but you know i also have a "real" job and sometimes this one take all my time
i'll be back soon with some teaser pics ;)

Any update on this?

Eric

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Got my clown figure in the other day, scored one for really cheap. Seems like the prices have seriously dropped since the announcement of licensed versions. A great score for around the $50-$65 mark these have been going for lately.

Now that I have the figure it's getting harder and harder to wait for Hano's great sculpt!

I agree...it has been a while since anything has really shown up..i understand delays but i paid for this and some other items and i have yet to see any of them....please respond to the PMs sent.....thanks

As Hano said guys, the casting didn't turn out well so it had to be casted again. I'm sure thats the delay. I'm sure you'll all rather have a nice cast later than a crappy cast now.

Back