Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember guys, tomorrow is the deadline to get deposits in! Once tomorrow passes and you don't have your deposit in, you are in danger of losing your head to someone willing to pay! So get them in! You've had plenty of time, don't blow it at the last moment!

Sent my deposit in on the 10th, just waiting for Hanouman to confirm it, I guess.

I don't want to miss out on this great sculpt, got me kinda nervous. :pray:

I am still waiting to have an updated list from hano. Once I get that we will know for sure, but I highly suggest signing up for the sick one now. if someone hasn't paid and you can pay immediately, you will be able to steal their spot.

Last edited:
hey guys

i'm just back from some vacation, i will respond to all MP an messages ASAP

BM i'll send you thee updated list today ;)

Has anyone heard from Hanouman lately? We've been working on a project together for awhile now and I haven't heard from him for about 2 weeks now. I read here that he was on vacation, but has now returned.

I've emailed him a few times already but no response. Does anyone know if he's ok? Is he receiving emails? Has anyone heard from him lately? I know he's busy with other projects, but I think a response would be helpful. An update would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Eric

Has anyone heard from Hanouman lately? We've been working on a project together for awhile now and I haven't heard from him for about 2 weeks now. I read here that he was on vacation, but has now returned.

I've emailed him a few times already but no response. Does anyone know if he's ok? Is he receiving emails? Has anyone heard from him lately? I know he's busy with other projects, but I think a response would be helpful. An update would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Eric
i'm also waiting to hear from him on some heads i bought.:dunno

List updated! We still do have a few members on the list who have not paid. So if you are able to send payment immediately, you can take their place on this list!

FYI, Hano's just been having internet connection problems latey.

Well really glad I haven't bought that Joker figure yet seeing as Hot Toys just made their license announcement.

Still in for at least the clean head, can't wait to see the sick version!

Well really glad I haven't bought that Joker figure yet seeing as Hot Toys just made their license announcement.

Still in for at least the clean head, can't wait to see the sick version!

This is why I feel stupid getting 2 of them. I didn't think HT would pick up the license....oh well :dunno.

There is always a chance they'll only make a Bats though....

(Considering how they've done 5 Joker's so far though [and working on the 2.0] it's doubtful I know.)

Back