Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deposit sent!

I'm really looking forward to painting this beautiful sculpt! :clap

I'm sure there is no deadline bud. Since he already sent them to the caster I'm sure that is fine as some people paid in full already too.

We actually need to have everyone send in their deposits as soon as possible. I think we will be setting a deadline soon to make sure those get in. We don't to have to bang on people's doors to get their money for this. If they don't want to pay, I'm sure we'll find someone that will. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but there is a reason I already went through everyone on the list making sure they were for sure in. Payment is the real test of that though I guess.

So if you haven't gotten your deposit in yet for the regular sculpt, please do so ASAP. I'll be PMing those who have not paid yet and giving them a deadline later tonight.

scaled.php

:D

Some others have posted some pics of it earlier in this thread. I'll maybe get a few shots up later. The outfit needs a little work, but it sure beats paying Kato $1000 for the outfit :lol

Amazing hanouman!!!

I've sent the deposit just wanted to request if you can drill the joker head for me as well. I definately don't have the expertise to do it myself.

Blimey how did this drop back to page 3???

Anyway awesome final sculpt this looks amazing & I'm so glad I'm in on this.

Now I just need to find someone who can paint it for me ;) lol

Neil

I'm usually the one doing the drilling, but I might be convinced to let someone else do it for once.

We are talking about figure heads right?

Back