Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! LIST FOR REGULAR IS CLOSED

Thanks for the pics Thrawn. Can't wait to get mine. Really glad they decided to at least color the hands and not leave them flesh toned. Any insight on what kind of body he is on? Really glad the suit turned out to be lighter.

No idea what kind of body he is. Like I said, I have not actually taken him out of the packaging. I just took some quick snaps of him.

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! LIST FOR REGULAR 2 left!

Count me in, this is just a beautiful sculpt!

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! LIST FOR REGULAR 2 left!

Updated again! Just 7 unconfirmed left and 1 empty spot available!

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! 1 REGULAR spot left!

Hano, I too think this is your most accurate sculpt! Its mind blowing. True to the source material, but with enough of your special quality to identify it as yours.

Riddick, sorry to have you drop out, but I honestly think this is the best, most accurate Arkham Joker sculpt out there. Tons better than DCD's poor attempts and certainly more accurate than those Play Arts anime styled crap figures.

I really can't wait to see Seb and everyone else to start painting this!

So I got my two in and wanted to share a few pics. Sorry for the bad photos and lack of proper futzing, it's late and I kinda wanted to sleep :p. The three things I noticed right away were the lack of the belt+belt buckle, The crappy flower, and of course the gloves. Maybe we could get a belt buckle and flower to go with the head for a few bucks more?

cc1.jpg
cc2.jpg
cc3.jpg
cc4.jpg
cc5.jpg
cc6.jpg
cc7.jpg

Here is the body he comes on. I don't know the make or model but maybe one of you fine gentlemen do :). I do know the wrist pegs and foot pegs and neck all work with the spare HT Slim I have
cc8.jpg

Speaking of, here is Joker on a Slim (right) next to joker how he came (left). The clothes were falling off the slim, it didn't feel right. If someone were to alter them it might work, but I don't know, maybe a narrow shoulder would be better? I don't have any of those sadly.
cc9.jpg

If anyone has any questions or would like some more/other pics, let me know.

Please add me to the list for both heads. Thanks

Thanks for the pics Tesio! I figured a Narrow would be best for him all along. Slims are usually too short. And with clothes on, unless they are tight, its hard to tell much of a difference in slimness.

I didn't think Joker had a belt buckle :confused: Got any pics of that? We are going to have to find a good source for the gloves though.

List updated. Still 1 spot open for now and only 6 unconfirmed left.

Thanks for the pics Tesio! I figured a Narrow would be best for him all along. Slims are usually too short. And with clothes on, unless they are tight, its hard to tell much of a difference in slimness.

I didn't think Joker had a belt buckle :confused: Got any pics of that? We are going to have to find a good source for the gloves though.

No problem man, my pleasure :) The slim I think could work well, if the clothes were ment for it, but who knows.

As far as pics of the belt buckle, I just did a quick google search, they all have them in it. Here are a few of the better ones. It mostly looks like joker's head in the middle with some stuff around it. Also I noticed the chain is quite different than what was included. But that should be really easy to replace :p.

buckle1.jpg
buckle2.jpg
buckle3.jpg

Here is the body he comes on. I don't know the make or model but maybe one of you fine gentlemen do :). I do know the wrist pegs and foot pegs and neck all work with the spare HT Slim I have
cc8.jpg

These are crazy dummy bodies, or the ones Crazy Dummy use.

I had no idea Joker had a belt buckle, let alone a belt in these games. I always thought he as a suspenders guy :lol

Well, the last 4 guys on the list aren't responding to PMs so if anyone is interested in a spot, we'll bump them off and put you on.

aw poor dudes. Their loss!

Buttmunch sent you a pm. If a regular slot is open. I'll take one.

Yea what the heck is that.

I got my clown today. I'm happy with it overall and even the head isn't as bad as the pictures made it out to be. It still sucks though. The outfit is really cool and the body seems good so I won't even bother swapping to another body. Just need to attend to some small minor details on the outfit and it's perfect.

Back