Angel Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully, we see a sneak of Angel soon. (Similar to the "Women of Sunnydale" group pic.) Can't get enough of this line.

Since I didn't get Willow or Faith in the Women of Sunnydale line, it would surely make me happy to get Angel in the Tiki format! Late 2011 though please :)

Since I didn't get Willow or Faith in the Women of Sunnydale line, it would surely make me happy to get Angel in the Tiki format! Late 2011 though please :)

You mean Angel in Sideshow maquette line?

I don't think there will be any more Tikis. :(

The more I think about the maquette line and get prepared to welcome Willow home, the more I realize I don't think I can skip any of the pieces. I would be really sad if I didn't get this complete line, as it may be the last we see. So, that's that then.

The more I think about the maquette line and get prepared to welcome Willow home, the more I realize I don't think I can skip any of the pieces. I would be really sad if I didn't get this complete line, as it may be the last we see. So, that's that then.

You got to get them all. No excuse!

You mean Angel in Sideshow maquette line?

I don't think there will be any more Tikis. :(

Oh well ****, I just got all excited and read what I wanted into this thread didn't I? How can there be no more Tikis? They sold so well :(

Back