Angel Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! Excellent news. I was really afraid they were just going to do the ladies in this line. Glad to know the Buffyverse guys will be getting some love, too. I only hope this line goes on long enough to get Giles and Xander, too. Or, dare I hope, Wesley and Gunn.

Yes! Excellent news. I was really afraid they were just going to do the ladies in this line. Glad to know the Buffyverse guys will be getting some love, too. I only hope this line goes on long enough to get Giles and Xander, too. Or, dare I hope, Wesley and Gunn.

:1-1: I would really love Wes. But he's not complete for me without Lyri. Well, that's not really it, I just want an Illyria.

I hope Sideshow realizes how bad we want Illyria and add her to the line. They have to. We WILL buy her, guys!!!

I'm glad Angel will be released. I hope that guarantees a Spike maquette (even though we've had him in any possible size and form).

I hope Sideshow realizes how bad we want Illyria and add her to the line. They have to. We WILL buy her, guys!!!

I'm glad Angel will be released. I hope that guarantees a Spike maquette (even though we've had him in any possible size and form).

I guess that's what bothers me most. We have so many Spikes. Even Electric Tiki. But not so many Giles and Xander. It's funny because I was not on board a while back when a few members asked for them. But the more I think about my collection, the more I want...what's the word...I dunno, but I'm going with diversity. So other male characters would be excellent. No choice, they are doing Angel next and I am not missing any so I have to have him. But not super happy about it. Willow and Faith are a blessing though!!!

And yes, Sideshow, if you read this: WE WILL BUY ILLYRIA!

Oh for me there's never enough. :lol:

I'd love a Giles and Wesley though, even though I doubt If we'll ever get them as Im sure the powers that be think they're 'boring' and won't sell well. :(

a great Illyria maquette should be sold out quickly !
I really hope they will give us Xander and Giles to complete the Scooby gang core with Buffy and Willow.

Um, neither. I wouldn't sell it at all. Mine is staying right here with me.

Good point! What was I thinking?

... Unless of course the maquette turns out "OMG I have got to have this and would sell my own kidney to own one!" Then I may revisit selling him... or my kidney. Depends on which is selling for more on Ebay at the time. :)

Good point! What was I thinking?

... Unless of course the maquette turns out "OMG I have got to have this and would sell my own kidney to own one!" Then I may revisit selling him... or my kidney. Depends on which is selling for more on Ebay at the time. :)

Sell the kidney, it will go for more and pfft, what do ya need it for really! :lecture

:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

I still need to get the ex at some point because his human face is meh, but I got mine uber cheap.

Yeah, I paid $186.50 and $6.50 shipping for my regular. But sold him and bought the ex because I just had to have it!

I would never sell my PFs to buy maquettes. I'll just sit and wait until my economy gets better and then I will buy them. In any case, my PFs stay where they are :D

Yes, despite the dodgy human faced head on Angel I would never part from him, nor Spike for that matter. I like the larger scale and also like the cloth costumes.

Also so far I'm not loving the likenesses of the maquettes all that much really.

Back