Angel Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this still happening? will there be a reveal after Faith? I always thought that Essence of Angel scene of him busting through the door was cool.. that would make a fun maquette

is this still happening? will there be a reveal after Faith? I always thought that Essence of Angel scene of him busting through the door was cool.. that would make a fun maquette

As far as I know, it's still in the works. Last I heard, it was set to be revealed mid-late this year.

It is happening, but it wont be for a while. He'll most likely be the 5th one released.

I'm just saying that after Faith, I doubt Angel is next. I dunno, guess we'll see...

You're trying to tell us something. I think you slipped up and are covering your tracts. I can't believe it!!!! Angel is fifth?!?!?! :panic: j/k

Spike would make sense. I'm gambling for Giles or even Cordy, but Spike will probably be a shoe-in.

I'd like them to keep the sexified girls theme going with a Cordelia.:)

I have a feeling we'd see a Cordy before Giles because of that reason. I wouldn't complain either way, a new character other than what we got offered with the PFs is really what I want.

Spike would make sense. I'm gambling for Giles or even Cordy, but Spike will probably be a shoe-in.

Not yet.

I'd like them to keep the sexified girls theme going with a Cordelia.:)

Oh yeah! I would absolutely love Cordy. We need to set up a poll, and then I can email it in to sideshow and tell them that this is what we want. And in that poll/thread, we can list possible clothes and poses. Maybe they'll get it right! :rock

I have a feeling we'd see a Cordy before Giles because of that reason. I wouldn't complain either way, a new character other than what we got offered with the PFs is really what I want.

I think Cordy is a definite possibility before Giles, BUT...do we think they will wait for the Angel line for her? Or catch her in her HS days?

Not yet.

Oh yeah! I would absolutely love Cordy. We need to set up a poll, and then I can email it in to sideshow and tell them that this is what we want. And in that poll/thread, we can list possible clothes and poses. Maybe they'll get it right! :rock

I think Cordy is a definite possibility before Giles, BUT...do we think they will wait for the Angel line for her? Or catch her in her HS days?

ZOMG!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: I've already started spreading the rumor that it's Giles!!! Do I stop?!? :lol

My love affair for Buffy and Angel is back on. I had to get away from the two shows for a while. I just had far too much overload of both shows the past decade that a good two-to-three years away was beneficial. Now that I been watching the show again on Much More Music in Canada I have a renewed love and fascination of the show. God, I miss it all over again.

Back