American Psycho music video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I can't stop watching this. Probably watched it like 6 or 7 times. I have to admit though I am a bit biased because that movie is one of my favorites. But this is so well done. I love it! :rock

I've watched it a few times too. The whole video is very well done. I wonder if his resemblance to Cruise and Bale has held him back from getting acting jobs.

I've watched it a few times too. The whole video is very well done. I wonder if his resemblance to Cruise and Bale has held him back from getting acting jobs.

I was wondering if it had helped him a bit. :dunno Either way he is pretty damn talented. :cool:

Dude is anyone good enough to make me an avatar gif of minute 1:10 thru 1:12? :dunno I would love that!

Well, he could always just do music if anything else since obviously he's doing just that.

Go to his website. He has actually been in some real movies. :cool:

Oh I know he's done a few movies, especially memorable for impersonating Cruise in that movie parody about superhero movies or something--honestly can't remember the exact title. But I'm just saying if he can't break into more steady acting he could always do music is all I meant.

Oh I know he's done a few movies, especially memorable for impersonating Cruise in that movie parody about superhero movies or something--honestly can't remember the exact title. But I'm just saying if he can't break into more steady acting he could always do music is all I meant.

Gottcha! :duff

I’d like an animated gift of the little dance jigs he does at 1:38 thru 1:40-ish and 3:28 thru 3:36

Well the original is a great 80s song. :D

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=https://www.youtube.com/v/UGa52pQ-z4E&hl=en&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

I KNEW I heard that song before! I'm not a big Talking Heads fan but I do know some of their stuff. The Fisher video is pretty cool take on the song and movie.

Back