Homeless man with golden radio voice.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we all know there's more to every act and decision than right or wrong.

WTF are you talking about? :slap

In doing said action it either becomes right or wrong. It doesn't matter what the decision process was or in this case lack of a reasonable one.

You make a decision to drink, do drugs, and commit a crime. The result of that decision has been discussed. In the end it was the wrong one to make. Unless you can someone justify it. Can you justify his actions?

Why is that hard to understand? It's pretty clear to me. :dunno

No one can justify his actions. But why cant he have a second chance? Everyone should. Except child molesters. And possible murderers who murdered people for revenge...:D

(last part was a joke, so relax! :lol)

No one can justify his actions. But why cant he have a second chance? Everyone should. Except child molesters. And possible murderers who murdered people for revenge...:D

(last part was a joke, so relax! :lol)

He absolutely has and can have a second chance. As I've said. I hope it works out for him.

this could be his seventy-fifth chance for all we know, but since then he was hauled to the police station and is now entering rehab as adviced by "Dr." Phil that fat groundhog. he lied to all of us that he's been clean for about two years and has been drinking heavily.

Yeah, I think theres a good chance he'll crash and burn unless he gets expert support and accountability. He needs to be in AA at the very least.

this local newspaper said the same that he kind of looks like Hussein Obama, which made me think maybe someone here who has the Hot Toys African True Type figure could fix him up a bit for a custom to put on Ebay?

this local newspaper said the same that he kind of looks like Hussein Obama, which made me think maybe someone here who has the Hot Toys African True Type figure could fix him up a bit for a custom to put on Ebay?
I'm holding out for a Hot Toys Adolf Quiggle.

Caucasian, of course.

...or maybe your middle name is Fred. I dunno. All I know is that we apparently address people by their middle name now.

...or maybe your middle name is Fred. I dunno. All I know is that we apparently address people by their middle name now.

Haha! That's just the politics coming out in our quiggle. The only person that says stupid ____ like that is trying to pick a fight. A political extremist if you will. Now call me David _____!

Back