American Horror Story: Coven Season 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"He broke Stevie!" - Poor Misty! I hope she gets a new radio!

It was nice to see Zoe more active, but her actions don't make a TON of sense in some respects. The idea that the Axe Man would know what happened to Madison seemed like a bit of a reach, didn't it? Unless, of course, Zoe "sensed" it with her new powers. I guess that could explain that.

It was great that Cordy sent her husband packing, and I was truly surprised that he was hired by Laveux. I thought maybe there'd be another faction in play. It was a bit weird to me that LaLaurie wasn't present at all. I really hope her story goes somewhere because I can't help but feel that Bates has been a little wasted in the role so far.

The Kyle storyline also feels a bit listless. I have hope they'll get back to these and do something with them, but I thought that about Asylum, too, and some of the stories there didn't really quite go anywhere. So, we'll see!

Still enjoying it immensely, though. I really can't believe when the episode is over that there isn't more! I want to see it immediately!

man, it's like half way already and this season blows. So boring... Nothing interesting is happening.

I am going to keep watching but what a snooze fest

I thought it was ok until that stupid axeman dude appeared. Now the story seems to be all over the place again...Like last year. :(

Sometimes I forget this has to do with witches and magic... Seriously, this is supposed to be like a school or something yet they have never taken one class or anything

I must of missed something. Why is it when Kyle came back to life he was a giant raving vegetable, but when Madison came back she was fine?

I must of missed something. Why is it when Kyle came back to life he was a giant raving vegetable, but when Madison came back she was fine?

Because Kyle is a mixture of parts..............I think. I don't think we care about Kyle though.

I thought besides being a mish mash of parts, he also could have suffered severe brain trauma in the bus crash where as Madison just had her throat slit.

I wanna know how he still knows how to have sex when he can barely eat properly.

Because Kyle is a mixture of parts..............I think. I don't think we care about Kyle though.

yeah it technically makes no sense. I also thought it was because his injuries were a lot worse and he was dead longer?

he also took a longer time to heal.

I don't know. It doesn't make sense to me. I could understand it he had damage to his head, but I don't think he did. And Madison was pretty ripe and missing an arm when she was found, so I don't think lenght of death is an issue. :lol

You guys are forgetting one key point.

Kyle was brought back to life by teenage Madison and whatsherface using some iffy spell.

Madison was brought back to life by a pro who's special witchy talent is resurrection.

You guys are forgetting one key point.

Kyle was brought back to life by teenage Madison and whatsherface using some iffy spell.

Madison was brought back to life by a pro who's special witchy talent is resurrection.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Although, I'd much rather see a naked Madison going berserk instead of Kyle.

Back