American Horror Story: Coven Season 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coven's had a few boring episodes I admit, but I think it'll get much better these last few episodes. I thought last night's was good. :huh

So, we're supposed to believe that a woman who used to skin her slaves alive and sew their mouths up full of **** is moved by some footage of civil rights protesters? Yeah, I didn't buy that at all. The rest of the episode was decent enough.

Can i post spoilers here??? lol im a freak for this show and i have tons to tell!!! or maybe no one cares..lol but still. i have tons of spoilers for queenie and who the next supreme might be!!!

Can i post spoilers here??? lol im a freak for this show and i have tons to tell!!! or maybe no one cares..lol but still. i have tons of spoilers for queenie and who the next supreme might be!!!

Just click on the "spoiler" icon and type inside of it.

ahm I am lost.. when was the last episode ??? When does it continue?

Spoiler Spoiler:
please take none of this to heart, i just wanna hear other peoples thoughts on the show and who the supreme might be!! :wave

I love this show. it's a silly over the top genre piece that doesn't take itself seriously. the actors are obviously having fun, angela bassett is a joy to watch (still think she got gypped outta playing storm), for me it's one of the quickest hours on tv. Love it.

Last nights episode was good!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hate to keep ragging on this show, I know I could just turn the channel (and damn near did last night), but

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think this show is rapidly pissing away the cred they built up in that first season.

post-33433-behold-our-next-supreme-gif-AH-cJ8O.gif

I thought the Stevie Nicks thing worked far better than I thought it would. It makes sense with the universe. I know it's not been everyone's cup of tea, but I've loved how this season has felt very different from past seasons. A bit more fun. A bit more linear. I wouldn't want every season to be like this, but I've found it highly enjoyable so far.

As for the last episode, Papa Legba was great. I liked
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, it seems that AHS is doing something similar to last year, where the penultimate episode actually wraps up a LOT of the storylines from the season. But it still threw me off.

Spoiler Spoiler:

...and disappointed about the end of others but I'm really hoping there will be a twist. :pray:
I also have to say, it sure was a
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back