Amalgam/Jed Thomas presents: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Batman Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks completely awesome! Definitely my favorite Lambo design, even over the the classic Countach. I've visited the Amalgam site in the past and always liked what they produce. I understand the price point, but unfortunately its just to rich for my blood. Anyhow, enjoy the Lambo Jed!

To tell you the truth I never like the Countach and what sealed the deal for me with Lamborghini was the murcielago. Then after that I'm just blown away at everything Lamborghini has to offer.

But man, the Aventador just brings it up to a whole different level for me and Lamborghini. I'm just speechless.

To tell you the truth I never like the Countach and what sealed the deal for me with Lamborghini was the murcielago. Then after that I'm just blown away at everything Lamborghini has to offer.

But man, the Aventador just brings it up to a whole different level for me and Lamborghini. I'm just speechless.

ditto :lecture:lecture

The countach got me into Lambo when I was a kid, once the Diablo came out...I was hooked. I still think the Diablo is the sexiest car to ever hit the roads (specifically the Diablo SE30). The Murcielago, Gallardo and Aventador are all jaw dropping cars in modern standards. However the Diablo to this day still looks vicious and italian. Once Audi got involved they took some of that away...imo. But Lamborghini still makes the best supercars in the world to me...and always will.

Lamborghini-Diablo_SE30_mp28_pic_61150.jpg

Chris

The countach got me into Lambo when I was a kid
Lamborghini-Diablo_SE30_mp28_pic_61150.jpg

Chris
me too I loved the the countach, still do. And that pic proves that a lambo can pull any color off and still be bad ass.

The Aventador is on a new level though...what a beautiful design.

Absolutely beautiful. Lamborghini's are by far the sleekest rides around, and each is truly a work of art.

It's my dream to own one. A dream that most likely won't come true, but if it does, then that means I'm rich, _____es!!!:yess::yess::yess:

Seriously, though, congrats. That beauty is probably one helluva conversation piece.

Most impressive Jed esp. when you stamp your name on the base of the car. :clap

Btw, what's the scale of this? :cuckoo:

Seen your site as well and daaaaamnn, your artwork are "comics" quality. You work for DC comics dude? You could even work for Affliction w/ all those designs of yours. Amazing! :bow

Back