1/6 Hot Toys Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman (Prestige Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered mine. Combined it with a 50% deposit on a first batch Batgirl to get the $150HKD code. EMS shipping because I'm impatient :lol

Thanks again for letting us know. Wouldn't have looked otherwise.

Awesome!
Glad you managed to snag the 150 code as well :)
Seen a few UK sellers getting Batgirl up now for around ?240 & with payment plans (Statuesque are offering her for ?11 a month) so might go that route for Batgirl but will consider all the options first

Just about to do Batman this morning

No worries, just kept checking & as soon as I saw him had to let you know :)
I'll look forward to your pics :)

Neil

As much as I'd like to get it now. I would have to pay $300 maybe $330 for it. I rather just wait for sideshow as I already got it there. My most wanted batsuit would be the post Arkham city suit you start the game in.

Did I mishear Justin or something...but did he say HT only made 500 of these puppies TOTAL???

Yeah I think he means 500 made for this Japan release. The second batch won't ship for quite a while so I'd get one of these now. Price doesn't seem a lot more than Sideshow and you get it months sooner.

Yeah I think he means 500 made for this Japan release. The second batch won't ship for quite a while so I'd get one of these now. Price doesn't seem a lot more than Sideshow and you get it months sooner.

It's bumped up a bit on both sites now & ticking in at around ?300 shipped.
I missed the cheap purchase over the weekend because of all what's happening at the moment I held off a little too long :(

I like this one better than the regular. Prices are too high to get it early, so I’ll be waiting.

Arkham displays will be coming along nicely with the various Bats, Joker, Harley, Deathstroke, and Batgirl. Hope this line runs deep. Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Penguin, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Croc, Bane, Ivy, Robin, and Nightwing are my most wanted.

Best news I've gotten today. Get your PO in now guys before he sells out also Screenshot_2020-03-27-17-14-59~2.jpg

Thanks I ordered mine just now. I needed him to pair with batgirl. I may have to track down joker now. I don?t care for Arkham knight, hated that character. I did pick up DEATHSTROKE though which is a fantastic character and figure.

Justin clarified in his latest vlog from Tokyo trip that it is 500 total worldwide. Makes sense since SS only lets u order 1 per account.

ah that sucks.
Understandable but sucks none the less :(

Hopefully it's not held too much longer

Neil

Yeah it sucks, I ordered just at the wrong time. They are using couriers like DHL now. Just have to wait it out.

Back