Amalgam/Jed Thomas presents: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Batman Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEDSTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pride and Joy !

My very own Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
With a Gotham City license plate: 1 JED 026

M5458sn3101.jpg

M5458sn3105.jpg

M5458sn3104.jpg

M5458sn3209.jpg

Picture1.png

Picture19.png

Picture20.png

Last edited:
I have a life size batwing in the process. Should I start a thread?? Should be done in a few years...

I'm a big fan of your artwork Jed, and I know the passion you have for Batman, so I'm really looking forward to this :rock

It's not? why is the topic:

Then the link to Amalgam says: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 at 1:8 scale with different paintwork.

Either sleep deprivation is kicking in for me due to muggy nights and my dog... or I'm not picking up on the coded message.

It's not? why is the topic:

Then the link to Amalgam says: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 at 1:8 scale with different paintwork.

Either sleep deprivation is kicking in for me due to muggy nights and my dog... or I'm not picking up on the coded message.

JED is having his custom painted to the paint scheme that was used on the Murcielago in TDK. The car is not completed yet. The link to Amalgams site showcases the base model.

Chris

Uh-huh and did you not see I said with a different paintwork? same car/model different colour. It could have pink polka dots for all I care but the fact remains it's the same model.

Well its not an Aventador...

Bruce Wayne drives the Aventador in the Dark Knight Rises

Except the one he drives in The Dark Knight Rises is a silver one. I don't like bright colors in Lamborghini so that is my my custom order is in dark metallic grey and I did alter the license plate. The license plate still is a GOTHAM license plate, but the license plate number is different. I put "1JED026"
on it.

I also use the black alloy wheels and I also put yellow callipers.

Uh-huh and did you not see I said with a different paintwork? same car/model different colour. It could have pink polka dots for all I care but the fact remains it's the same model.

What the hell are you talking about???

I think you are sleep deprived...

Chris

Back