Hot Toys 1/6 Batman Arkham Knight (Futura Knight Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this preordered and I’m excited to get it but there have been two reviews where the cape is installed incorrectly. I’m guessing they’ll all ship like this so I’m hoping it can be fixed out of the box.

Got mine over the weekend. Really cool figure. Paint is excellent.

5660B4C4-014C-42B2-BBD2-D90C497A69FC.jpeg

Bit the bullet and ordered this one through the bay (by a commended seller mentioned on this forum). I really dig this suit color variant.

Mine shipped

Pretty cool figure , I've had mine for 2 weeks now. I think people will actually want this item the more in hand pictures are posted. He looks pretty badass with the normal or black out face plate with knight's pistols in both hands. Overall a good complimentary figure.

Ordered, went ahead and used up all my saved up Sideshow Reward points and was able to snag him for roughly $200. Can’t wait to have him side by side with my regular version. Flesh colored face plate is a must now. DeanKnight’s videos sold me on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is getting delivered tomorrow!!! Even though its just a repaint of the normal version I'm beyond excited for this guy!! Something about the Black and Red color scheme just looks amazing!! Think I'm going to go with the black face plate though!! Think that just gives such a cool unique vibe to the figure even though the flesh color looks amazing as well from pics I've seen! Why cant it be tomorrow!! :impatient: haha

Mine is getting delivered tomorrow!!! Even though its just a repaint of the normal version I'm beyond excited for this guy!! Something about the Black and Red color scheme just looks amazing!! Think I'm going to go with the black face plate though!! Think that just gives such a cool unique vibe to the figure even though the flesh color looks amazing as well from pics I've seen! Why cant it be tomorrow!! :impatient: haha

Agree! The black/red color scheme looks so cool! Can't wait to get mine too!

No that's in Hong Kong, I'm sure SS will get more than 500. Keyboard warriors said more than 3000

No that's in Hong Kong, I'm sure SS will get more than 500. Keyboard warriors said more than 3000

Ah gotcha was wonderin'

View attachment 408277
View attachment 408278

Here's a crappy picture I took, The figure looks great with both mouth plates. If any body wants to buy my Arkham knight pm me, I just bought it and never bent the arms. I literally took it out the box yesterday.

Looking swell! Makes it look like Batman has multiple batsuits in his armory. Now I'd like to see the original with the black mouthplate lol

Ah gotcha was wonderin'

Looking swell! Makes it look like Batman has multiple batsuits in his armory. Now I'd like to see the original with the black mouthplate lol

I can take a picture for you tonight.

So amazed that I even get quoted lol :p You have made my day.

Here is the new bruce wayne head to go with it. The video has it on the Futura

I was supposed to get mine on Saturday. UPS didn’t deliver it, so maybe I’ll get it on Monday. [emoji848][emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back