Amalgam/Jed Thomas presents: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Batman Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jed, just checked out your site. You are one talented mofo.

Chris

Thanks Chris.
Appreciate it. I do sell prints of my work too, if let say one day you are interested in some of my work. and I also do custom work upon request order. (just throwing it out there)

Thanks again dude.
I am thinking of drawing up an Aventador, so that I can display the art behind my car when it arrives.. My favorite Lamborghini to date.

Thanks Chris.
Appreciate it. I do sell prints of my work too, if let say one day you are interested in some of my work. and I also do custom work upon request order. (just throwing it out there)

Thanks again dude.
I am thinking of drawing up an Aventador, so that I can display the art behind my car when it arrives.. My favorite Lamborghini to date.

That would be sweet. I saw the transformers reventon...looks awesome!! I'd be interested in something like that to put next to my amalgam reventon. What do you sell something like that for?

Chris

I charge depending on the size

11x17 - $25
20x30 - $100
24x36 - $200

All prints are limited numbered

Okay, so..... how about this !

You guys want pics, I give you pics.

(look closely to the license number plate)

Enjoy !

M5458sn3101.jpg

M5458sn3105.jpg

M5458sn3104.jpg

M5458sn3209.jpg

Picture1.png

Picture19.png

Picture20.png

Bruce Wayne's ride. I want one! Absolutely stunning piece Jed. Congrats!

That looks completely awesome! Definitely my favorite Lambo design, even over the the classic Countach. I've visited the Amalgam site in the past and always liked what they produce. I understand the price point, but unfortunately its just to rich for my blood. Anyhow, enjoy the Lambo Jed!

Back