All Time Favorite Directors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milos Forman
Stanley Kubrick
Fellini
Spielberg
Jim Jarmusch
Cohen Brothers
Wes Anderson
Sergio Leone

There.

Milos Forman
Stanley Kubrick
Fellini
Jim Jarmusch
Cohen Brothers
Wes Anderson
Sergio Leone

There.

juSCUyN.gif

:monkey3 :wink1: :)

I forgot the need to look down at younger members here for there thoughts and beliefs. Then again, no surprise who started it.

I forgot the need to look down at younger members here for there thoughts and beliefs. Then again, no surprise who started it.

He could be 40 years old and he'd still be a wanker. Starts a thread inviting people to participate, rags on their choices and doesn't engage in any discussion to back it up. I'd be surprised if he's even sat through an entire Kubrick film.

He could be 40 years old and he'd still be a wanker. Starts a thread inviting people to participate, rags on their choices and doesn't engage in any discussion to back it up. I'd be surprised if he's even sat through an entire Kubrick film.

To dismiss an opinion because of age is wrong. I don't disagree with you about the rest, but to imply since he is 19, therefore is wrong.... it makes no sense.

I never even seen a Kubrick film. I have no interest in seeing one either. Nothing wrong with that.

To dismiss an opinion because of age is wrong. I don't disagree with you about the rest, but to imply since he is 19, therefore is wrong.... it makes no sense.

I never even seen a Kubrick film. I have no interest in seeing one either. Nothing wrong with that.

Nobody has implied because he's 19 he must be wrong, more that his lack of maturity makes sense given his years.

Ian Somerhalder is the younger, pretty-boy version of Michael Keaton. There's something similar between them, the eyebrows and mannerism or something.

I'd be surprised if he's even sat through an entire Kubrick film.

I own all of Kubrick's films and I love them all. Why the **** would I lie about that. I'm sure I'm a bigger Kubrick fan than you.

Last edited:
I own all of Kubrick's films and I love them all. Why the **** would I lie about that. I'm sure I'm a bigger Kubrick fan than you.

:lol You got me there, I'm not a Kubrick fan at all. I know this because I have watched a lot of his films, most of them before you were born. That's not to say I don't respect the type of work he does and his substantial contribution to the craft.

I don't care whether you like Cameron's stuff or not. If you're going to slap down others who do though, show a bit of maturity and offer something by way of critique. You're nearly not a teenager anymore you know.

Who is Road Blaster? Why do they only post controversial things? Why do they only really participate in the movie section? Why do they only rate movies and directors so much? Why does their avatar remind me of my ****? Why am I here posting on a Saturday night?

Who is Road Blaster? Why do they only post controversial things? Why do they only really participate in the movie section? Why do they only rate movies and directors so much? Why does their avatar remind me of my ****? Why am I here posting on a Saturday night?

Could it be because of your ****? ;)

Could it be because of your ****? ;)

Hold on, I'll be right over and you can see for yourself! You be the judge of it to see if that's the case. Also, the venom has since been removed so don't be scared bb.

Back