All Time Favorite Directors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mhf8FK2.gif

Jxb9s7j.gif

True, Jai Courtney plays one in every film.

Well, if anybody were to start a list of your 10 most hated actors, he would make my list.

Of course it did.

Oh calm your cheeks, I laugh at most funny posts here, no need to take it to heart. I don’t even agree with his sentiments on James Cameron but that vid was a funny response, don’t see why you would take that personal, especially since we all crack jokes on each other here.

Guys, common, this is very inappropriate. This fight needs to be in the MGS threads. I miss those days...

Guys, common, this is very inappropriate. This fight needs to be in the MGS threads. I miss those days...

:lol :lol :lol

That might be the most legendary thread on this site and not many people even know about it. Good times :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody Allen
Paul Verhoeven
John Carpenter
Alfred Hitchcock

I can watch and enjoy almost every movie made by these guys. Also Ridley Scott, although I hated every film he made since Kingdom of Heaven

Last edited:
I also find it funny that someone who puts Christopher Nolan at the top of their list, would then go on to criticise James Cameron :lol

You can't even compare Nolan to that piece of ****.

On the contrary, I think they're both competent filmmakers, not great. I would give the edge to Cameron though, he really knows his craft. Nolan's films are usually overblown and messy and have a terrible sound design, where the dialogue, music an sound effects are all cranked up to 100%, which quite often makes it hard to focus on any of these elements.

I don't think Nolan made anything that would come close to the greatness of Aliens, but I still like quite a few of his films.

John Ford, Don Siegel, FF Copolla, Scorsese, Fincher, Spielberg, Cameron, Kurasawa, John Boorman, John Huston, Eastwood, Sam Peckinpah, Hitchcock, Woody Allen,...theres more but just can't think of em off hand at the moment

On the contrary, I think they're both competent filmmakers, not great. I would give the edge to Cameron though, he really knows his craft. Nolan's films are usually overblown and messy and have a terrible sound design, where the dialogue, music an sound effects are all cranked up to 100%, which quite often makes it hard to focus on any of these elements.

I don't think Nolan made anything that would come close to the greatness of Aliens, but I still like quite a few of his films.

I always felt Aliens was overrated, and not nearly as good as Alien. To me, Cameron’s best film is T2, and Nolan’s best film is TDK and in my opinion, TDK is better than T2.

I also think Nolan has done more in less time. I think Nolan is the better director but Cameron definitely makes more memorable films, whether I think they are good or not.

Back