Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they are scratches. I've seen those same lines on others. They just didn't blend the lines in.

So these 1/4 alien pieces costs around $900~ Why is it so much more expensive than other 1/4 pieces(PFs, Statues)? Is it the detail, size?

Most 1/4 products costs around $300~

Licensing cost is one reason but the early Alien and Predator stuff was prop molded / accurate and from Winston Studios / ADI not Sideshow and that attracts a premium.

recd just found this
picture.php

hay friends want to know in middle of the head is it supposed to be like this??
picture.php

y cant u take fotos properly, wat are we supposed to see on the head :X

see in the middle at the finishing of skull head there is gap u can see it clearly .....i just want to know is it supposed to be like that

can someone post photos of head close upsfrom frontside ........thanks in advance

looks awesome :clap can u tell me how did u manage to get big glass shelf :)

I assume you mean the display case? That's from casesforcollectibles.com

So these 1/4 alien pieces costs around $900~ Why is it so much more expensive than other 1/4 pieces(PFs, Statues)? Is it the detail, size?

Most 1/4 products costs around $300~

Licensing and the fact that it's 28in tall. All Alien and Predator 1/4 pieces are expensive as ____.

:lol

I don't see anything wrong :dunno

He's showing comparison pics of someone else's to his, the first image, which shows a divot in the dome at the base where it attaches to the lip...

I barely noticed, no wrist ribs like the original giger sculpt, n the dome doesnt cover the tube around the head....which it should, but thats ok....i kinda like having the variances....most depictions place that tube outside as well

just noticed this on tail.....:mad: i have paid 800$ +200$ Customs n this problems .......:gah:
picture.php

picture.php

Yeah, sorry Dhaval, I don't like it, it is bad, and I would unfortunately ask for a replacement if I were you...

:(

its going to be hassle ...... n have to pay customs again just noticed problem with tail and tail is fitting loose even if u touch it it is coming out its just peg i think no magnet used for tail :(.... i will definatly ask for replacement for tail....

Back