Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well this is paint brush mark....
picture.php

just throw it in the garbage and forget that u came to know about sideshow ever

well here r pics mY friends i m really happy with maquette slightly finishing problem on dome but i m ok with it .....paint brush mark is awkward ....tail i have to get replacement ...... but this maquette is wOw....hope Wolf will be slightly bigger n will look good together

picture.php

u can see slightly finishing problem as i mentioned earlier
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Okay now I can see your pics. The brush mark isn't that bad as the tail blemish but, that bubble on the front of the dome really sucks! I'd be pissed if mine came like that! Just try to get a replacement. To bad the head doesn't come off, so you could just send that back instead of the entire thing. Good luck

Okay now I can see your pics. The brush mark isn't that bad as the tail blemish but, that bubble on the front of the dome really sucks! I'd be pissed if mine came like that! Just try to get a replacement. To bad the head doesn't come off, so you could just send that back instead of the entire thing. Good luck

yeHH mailed to Sideshow Returns now waiting for reply .....:impatient: tail is kinda loose want to change tail also here is pic of tail clear
picture.php

look at the dome finishing is it normal i mean its looking glue all near joints .....all have similar finishing friends??

picture.php

Back