3A Killzone Hazmat Trooper 1/6 Action Figure is COMING!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo hoo. This just came out in Hk. Picked it up as I type this. Nice box. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f0315c094453111674adceff99f14566.jpg

69ecfc997d0e05e8706315df7e390af4.jpg

74b29bb4f1d1baea84c644dc66a16fe3.jpg

eff809917b470eb6ff540068f49bc093.jpg

Note: three AG1 batteries are required for the head.

Also take care of the small little prongs at the back of the head. They are fragile and one snapped already in the clamshell. I didn't even take it out. A little super glue should do the trick. Take note 3A

The articulation for the arms are great. Stiff and lots of movements. Legs however are restricted due to the disability supports it has stuck to its side of both legs. Lol. The paint app are excellent as always. The material used for the suit is nice. Feels like quilted pillows. Lol.

The gun is a nice piece. Big and chunky but not too heavy where the figure can't carry.

^ I concur.

Hopefully someone has the Inflames fig as well as this, as it would be great to see a side by side comparison.

There is a side by side of both of these figures knocking around the Internet. Keep searching. I have both figures and they complement each other very well.

Note. When I meant the small prongs at the back of the head, I should have said the small prongs at the top of the back armour. They look like little rectangular tabs. On one of
mine it snapped, luckily just on one one side, so should b able to glue back together without noticing too much. However if is totally broken on yours. You can unscrew the screw that attaches the back armours to the shoulder straps and get the entire thing replaced. Just a tip.

InFlame's figure didn't look bad at all from the photos. It was a good attempt. But this figure from ThreeA look spectacular.

Note. When I meant the small prongs at the back of the head, I should have said the small prongs at the top of the back armour. They look like little rectangular tabs. On one of
mine it snapped, luckily just on one one side, so should b able to glue back together without noticing too much. However if is totally broken on yours. You can unscrew the screw that attaches the back armours to the shoulder straps and get the entire thing replaced. Just a tip.

and how do you get it replaced? from 3A?

and how do you get it replaced? from 3A?

Luckily I was able to take it to the retailer and ask them to contact 3A directly to sort it out. Still pending on their reply. Would think it be quicker this way since they order from them as a reseller.

Even if the retailer won't help I was going to go directly with 3A that way. In the past I heard people were able to get replacements easily with them, as long the parts are in stock. They suppose to have some of the best after supports out there.

InFlame's figure didn't look bad at all from the photos. It was a good attempt. But this figure from ThreeA look spectacular.
i totally agree.. personally i don't like his chest armor it covered his head and skirt is too long, overall is good..3A killzone is perfect..can't wait for the next killzone figures from inflames and 3A (they'll make more 1/6 killzone)..

FIG-KAI-6187_15.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone has any clue how to get the hand pegs out of the hands? I want to swap out for the gun holding hand but no matter what i do i just can't.

I already tried hot water to soften the rubber but the hand just sucks on the peg.

Tried to use standard HT handpegs, guess what, 3A pegs are narrower the part connecting the arm... Why can't they just include extra handpegs like HT? It cost like 5cents?

BTW the articulation is quite bad on the legs due to the armor. I actually prefer Inflame over this.

It has minor discrepancy, typically the thigh armor is positioned abit too low, and the pants seems abit too low, shirt seems abit too long on the torso, also the wrist band could have been slightly bigger. But overall it's quite accurate.

Original.jpg

As terrible as it sounds... I used my teeth. :( Only way I could do it. Even then the peg was too big for the hole on the gun hand and I had to use a knife to carve away at the plastic a little to make it big enough for the peg.

As terrible as it sounds... I used my teeth. :( Only way I could do it. Even then the peg was too big for the hole on the gun hand and I had to use a knife to carve away at the plastic a little to make it big enough for the peg.

So its too small to fit in :(
Darn, always something ...

Back