3A Killzone Hazmat Trooper 1/6 Action Figure is COMING!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobby-Galaxy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got wind, shipping in 3rd quarter, US MSRP $160

• Fully posable action body.
  • Incredibly detailed costume made of fabric, PVC and plastic material.
  • Realistic soft rubber hose, cable & metal spring
  • Detailed clothing with pouches.
  • Lights up eyes
  • Interchangeable hands for holding gun
  • Sta-5X Arc Cannon with 4 movable pistons when pull back

See more pics here
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.502290016550164.1073741854.378098058969361&type=1

1781007_502290169883482_1571218267_o.jpg

966512_502290183216814_1237126021_o.jpg

75958_502290066550159_1985667054_n.jpg

1902817_502290116550154_1129077804_n.jpg

Last edited:
I wish 3A would quit Dickins around with these figs and concentrate on halo figs namely master chief and elites.

I wish 3A would quit Dickins around with these figs and concentrate on halo figs namely master chief and elites.

Might as well monopolize the shooter market whilst they have the chance; they already have halo and the lost planet license after all.

Also, like i asked in the other thread; what does this mean for the inflames version?

Also, like i asked in the other thread; what does this mean for the inflames version?

Inflames also introduced a Killzone fig several months ago.
However note it is branded "Killing Field" since Inflames doesn't have the license.

FIG-KAI-6187_01.jpg

InFlames' version looks fine albeit a bit pricey considering it's not a licensed figure, it will live in harmony with the 3A version as they are different type of troops.:)

Wow, I might have to get that!

Is the Inflames one available yet? What's the price point on it?

Well... since it's a notice sent by 3A, I'll take their words for it...

Yeah, if it was a notice wouldn't other distributors have gotten one too? Or wouldn't 3A post it on their Facebook or blog first? Yeah, I think I'll wait until 3A actually talks about it.

Yeah, if it was a notice wouldn't other distributors have gotten one too? Or wouldn't 3A post it on their Facebook or blog first? Yeah, I think I'll wait until 3A actually talks about it.

And this is exactly the reason why other distributors are not posting here, who wants rude and ungrounded comment?!

BBTS has it on pre-order now, maybe they are lying about it too?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=THR10090&mode=retail

And why their product description is so similar to mine? BECAUSE IT'S COPIED FROM THE 3A NEW PRODUCT NOTICE! I did alter some words that were obvious mistakes, for example the "possible" should have been "poseable".

Next time just try to gather more facts before calling someone liar, it's not that hard to do, trust me. Good grief!

Last edited:
And this is exactly the reason why other distributors are not posting here, who wants rude and ungrounded comment?!

BBTS has it on pre-order now, maybe they are lying about it too?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=THR10090&mode=retail

And why their product description is so similar to mine? BECAUSE IT'S COPIED FROM THE 3A NEW PRODUCT NOTICE! I did alter some words that were obvious mistakes, for example the "possible" should have been "poseable".

Next time just try to gather more facts before calling someone liar, it's not that hard to do, trust me. Good grief!

Can you clarify when I called you a liar? And yeah I think I'll go with BBTS.

Back