3A Killzone Hazmat Trooper 1/6 Action Figure is COMING!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got mine today.
Went to get the hand off the joint and broke the attachment. Anyone know where I can get some replacement ball joints?
Not too familiar with the toy parts, anywhere I can order one? Thanks guys

Btw, the figure doesnt come with the batteries either!

Last edited:
Ive been contemplating buying this. Its very cheap in price and im a big killzone fan. Almost bought it from bbts like 3 times. I hope they dont sell out before i drop the hammer

Ive been contemplating buying this. Its very cheap in price and im a big killzone fan. Almost bought it from bbts like 3 times. I hope they dont sell out before i drop the hammer

I will take photos and do a review however I broke the joint so not sure how it will hold

The peg is different size from standard HT, the HT part connecting to the wrist is too big to fit in so you will need to sand it down, the part to the hand actually fits nicely, so all you need is get a HT peg and trim it down to fit. It's much worth it than risking breaking the original peg.

I already mentioned about the peg issue since day 1, and 3Zero couldn't be bothered to give us extra pengs, i don't mind the batteries but come on with the pegs.

My Hazmat is still in empty handed pose...

BTW a very simple fix for ur broken hand is put a patch of blutac on it and put it back on the hand, it should be as good as new. if you want to completely remove the peg and replace new one, you will need a drill to drill away the piece stucked in the hand.

I broke this trying to get it out :(

The peg is different size from standard HT, the HT part connecting to the wrist is too big to fit in so you will need to sand it down, the part to the hand actually fits nicely, so all you need is get a HT peg and trim it down to fit. It's much worth it than risking breaking the original peg.

I already mentioned about the peg issue since day 1, and 3Zero couldn't be bothered to give us extra pengs, i don't mind the batteries but come on with the pegs.

My Hazmat is still in empty handed pose...

BTW a very simple fix for ur broken hand is put a patch of blutac on it and put it back on the hand, it should be as good as new. if you want to completely remove the peg and replace new one, you will need a drill to drill away the piece stucked in the hand.

Thanks I appreciate it. Blutac on the hand? Alright I will try it

Pulled the trigger and bought this this morning. If its really nice i might get the killing field one too.

Both are good and worth getting. I just wish they would continue the line and announce some new ones.

You might be kicking yourself.. WCQC... unless you got it cheaper than the Hobby Search bargain

$150. Seems legit to me. I like it enough where the price is right for me to buy it.

That seems fair. I would get this before they are all gone. 3A only released this at retail and without a lot of promotion from them or Sony. Pretty low key release. I did ask them would they do anymore and 3A said yes. However I won't believe anything until there's a real prototype or preorder. Fingers cross they will continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres a promo where it looked like they had 2 or 3 planned. I cant remember where it was. It might be at the beginning of the thread somewhere.

Theres a promo where it looked like they had 2 or 3 planned. I cant remember where it was. It might be at the beginning of the thread somewhere.

you mean like silhouettes of the game 3D models? HT could do better than that like showing you 100 ironmens silhouettes.

Back