3A Killzone Hazmat Trooper 1/6 Action Figure is COMING!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer the Inflames Killing Field fig, which I have on pre-order.

This figure looks a lot darker in comparison.

That said, I imagine they could look well displayed together.

OSB will be having it up for pre-order soon. I imagine I'll cave and pre-order. :)

I prefer the Inflames Killing Field fig, which I have on pre-order.

This figure looks a lot darker in comparison.

That said, I imagine they could look well displayed together.

OSB will be having it up for pre-order soon. I imagine I'll cave and pre-order. :)

Thanks for telling me about that lol . I caved and preordered that . These figures are going to kill me :D . I'd die a happy man though lol

I'm still confused by this release. Not doubting it's a legitimate product but who is releasing this?? It's not up on Sideshow's site. It's not on 3A's website, Facebook, or newsletter. 3A hasn't announced a Killzone license. The photos don't have any logos or copyright notices on them.

Just a very strange, out of nowhere release.

So 3A's weighed in on this:

Q: There have been a lot of images and posts going up around the internet about threeA producing a Helghast Hazmat Trooper from Killzone, places are even taking pre-orders for it, does this mean a licensing deal with SOE? If so will we see figures from other Sony lines like The Last of Us? Going back to Helghast again, is it retail only or will make it to Bambalandstore and are there other characters in the works?
A: Hazmat is a retail only figure we are making with Sony!

It's from a Q and A on their facebook page.

So i guess this means hazmat is a one off? What does retail only mean? It's not available on their site?

Hmmm, so it's being distributed by Sony??

I guess in that sense, it's similar to the GTA3 Claude figure, in how it was only sold through the Rockstar Warehouse.

Hope these sell well, would love a big line of Helghast. All gonna be based on the consumer response though, like anything

Hmmm, so it's being distributed by Sony??

I guess in that sense, it's similar to the GTA3 Claude figure, in how it was only sold through the Rockstar Warehouse.

Nah... not that complicated, just another great release from 3A, get it the normal way. They did not talk about it first is indeed a bit unusual. But considering all the licenses they are working on (The Walking Dead, Robocop, Game of Throne...), I guess the good people at 3A just don't have time to cover everything. :wink1:

Oh man I am all over this! I've never been a HUGE fan of the games. I've played through KZ2 and part of KZ3. But, I've always dug the Helghast designs! Though I would have liked the infantry design.

1461739-helghast_units_by_avenger09.jpg

Someone pointed out the 3A figure lacks some of the chunkiness so popular in modern shooter designs and looking at that pic i kinda have to agree. It's not as pronounced as world box subzero but it's still the same issue; videogames characters have ****ing weird proportions and even the beefiest muscle body on the market can't compensate. At least 3A could have added some padding underneath the costume like hot toys storm shadow or catwoman.

I really hope they do this guy next.

968full-killzone-3-artwork.jpg

Attachments

• KILLZONE3_capturetrooper_techboard.jpg
    KILLZONE3_capturetrooper_techboard.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 4,434
Wow, I played two games in the series, but never realized there are so many different types of Helghast, just shoot anything that moves and did not pay attention to what it is :)

The Helghast are great designs and sometimes people get into debates regarding designs between the Helghast and the Kerberos Panzer Cops (Wolf Brigade).
Regardless those soldiers are awesome looking and as long as they stay at a decent price I'll pick them up.

Me too! But I think some of them never showed up in the game, or maybe they showed up in different games since there's like 5 games i think including PSP & PS4 ones.

Wow, I played two games in the series, but never realized there are so many different types of Helghast, just shoot anything that moves and did not pay attention to what it is :)

Well in the end it goes back to Star Wars vs Nazi Troops...

But I'm pretty sure they took some cues from Panzer Cops.

BTW Panzer cop figures looks much cooler coz they are actually historical armor suits that looks futuristic instead of futuristic suits.

The Helghast are great designs and sometimes people get into debates regarding designs between the Helghast and the Kerberos Panzer Cops (Wolf Brigade).
Regardless those soldiers are awesome looking and as long as they stay at a decent price I'll pick them up.

Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood #22

Q: It seems the web is buzzing with your Killzone figure with Sony. Are there plans for more Killzone figures?
A: Yup!

hrm, now i'm debating whether to get this guy or hold out for other designs, i like the hazmat look but he's definitely not my favourite trooper.

I hope they do some main characters, Radec, Cobar and Metrac would all look great. I wouldn't mind Stahl or space-stalin either.

Oh and the Vektan guys i guess, but honestly who cares :p

something is off with the Hazmat.

Hi Potato,
I know I'm a bit late to the party (might even be too late)...

I currently just took noticed of the Killzone figures... the designs are remarkable
& stands far out ever since Metal Gear Solid.

Honestly, I notice something weird about the Hazmat too... upon close inspection,
I believe the 'eyes' or goggles are a bit small or too close together in proportion with the head...
but if anyone knows- most 3A's designs are mostly towards the artistic side; so I guess it's more to one's taste actually...

The Inflames however, even tho they failed to acquire the licensing, is more accurate in terms of body proportions,
& accessories. I've also heard that the Inflames are slightly short in terms of physical height & joint problems.

Anyone can verify the claims mentioned above? as I'm contemplating whether to acquire the 3A AND the Inflames version....

Back