1/6 Threezero - Titanfall - Stryder Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our next release from Titanfall is massive Stryder, which will be available for pre-order at threezerostore.com starting from May 4th 9:00AM Hong Kong time for 430USD/3350HKD each with International shipping included in the price.

In addition to Plasma Railgun (with detachable ammo drum), Titanfall Stryder collectible purchased at threezerostore.com will be coming with XO-16 Chaingun, which is exclusive to threezerostore.

Each Stryder features fully openable hatch with detailed cockpit, comes with 15.2cm / 6inches tall and articulated pilot; light-up feature for top, lower part and afterburner with interchangeable red and blue lights. Please see the album and check the details below for additional info.

Titanfall Stryder collectible details and features:
*model stand approximately approximately 50.8cm / 20inches tall;
* incredibly detailed and over 100 articulation parts;
* real pistons control the movement of the waist;
* comes with Plasma Railgun with detachable ammo drum;
* fully openable hatch with cockpit;
* movable armor plates on both torso & legs;
* light-up feature for top, lower part and afterburner with interchangeable red and blue lights;
* articulated left side multiple missile launcher;
* articulated fingers;
* 3A X 2 batteries needed for the light-up feature (batteries not included).

Titanfall IMC Stryder pilot details:
* fully posable 15.2cm / 6inches tall IMC Close Quarter Pilot figure, which can be positioned inside Stryder’s cockpit;
* pilot figure comes with detailed armor parts, with CAR101 and fabric clothing;
* with the amount of details, paint application and weathering on the pilot, it’s hard to believe that such a level of details can be achieved on 15.2cm /6inches tall figure.

20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want this but can't afford ATM. Luckily I got the Exclusive Atlas so need need for that chaingun I will just get it later through SS.

Looks good, they should have included the Missile Pod though as an exclusive, then the Ogre could come with Triple Threat and 40mm Cannon!

Now have the difficult decision on weather to order this or pick up an Atlas!

I do like the design of the Atlas but always use the Stryder in game so my heart lies with it :rotfl

Beautiful figure. A bit disappointed with the "exclusive" but still a must have. Threezero showed some diorama pieces at Thailand Toy Expo, hope we know more about those soon.

11164685_970702926273784_2259310170138103078_n.jpg

Not much activity here! I started off by getting Atlas with the intention of getting all 3.
Stryder was my least favorite and when Orge was released and it wasn't the IMC version I mentally abandoned the line.
Now that 3Z has teased the IMC Ogre, I'm reconsidering the line.

Does anyone have photos of Stryder and Atlas together?

Ill have photos tomorrow.
I have Atlas as he was the only mech I ever used in the game.
But last week the Amazon price of $303 shipped!!!!! Was to much to resist.
Now I'll have to get IMC Ogre just to finish the set.
Three zero nailed this series...

I just got the Stryder also. The pilot lacks leg articulation with all the thick outfit and parts. I'm thinking about stripping the gear just to make him fit. I also just placed the plasma rifle in a held-position. Though not as beefy as the Atlas, it's still a beast and pretty interesting to look at from various angles.

My Atlas fell from my shelf after hitting the table with the vacuum. It fell 36 inches and the torso split from the hip, and a couple of armor plates broke. Sucks.

Stryder_01_sm.jpg

Thanks for the tip on amazon, I was literally about to drop full price on stryder on sideshows website, and it was 317 with free 2 Day shipping on prime. You saved me about 150!

Hi InebriatedGnome,
Luckily the top of the torso is the female socket, and that thick rod connected from the hip is a giant peg with a ball on the top that fits into the female socket. Those rubber hoses are just plugged into the holes, not glued-on, thank goodness. I'd rather have them pop-out instead of ripping apart. Ever since the fall, the ankle joints loosened. I would suggest tightening them with nail polish or some rubber cement to add friction.

Screenshot_2016-06-18-12-13-38.jpg

You guys know how the joints in the arms actually click/snap and require a little pressure to turn, are th joints I have circled supposed to be like that also? My joints aren't necessarily loose but they definitely do not click into place. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Back