3A - Dr. DOOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sighs* Nipples seem too undignified for Doom! And that stupid mouth... All I can see is him sticking out his tongue and doing the rocker salute hand gesture, lol. :rock On top of all that, no tunic. Definite pass for me.

yeah now that you pointed it out, the nipples do look absolutely ridiculous. and i will never understand ashley's need to make everyone have duck feet. just looks absurd.

I like it and think I'm going to get one. I plan on giving him a tunic and a cape and he's good to go. The actual armor looks Great to me.

Now the nipples are all I see when I look at it. Still might pick this one up. Digging the stylized take.

*sighs* Nipples seem too undignified for Doom! And that stupid mouth... All I can see is him sticking out his tongue and doing the rocker salute hand gesture, lol. :rock On top of all that, no tunic. Definite pass for me.

Thanks Biojex, now all I see are nips. :lol

yeah now that you pointed it out, the nipples do look absolutely ridiculous. and i will never understand ashley's need to make everyone have duck feet. just looks absurd.

Same here :rotfl

Donger light and hard nipples, now just throw in chained nipple clamps to match the chain on the cloak. :lecture

:lol :lol :lol Sorry guys!

Doctor Doom shown in Guangzhou from a Chinese forum:
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/3323690941?pid=58190053168#58190053168
Doom2.jpgView attachment 136945

The weathering is nice but the rest.......meh. Doom's a monarch, a king and a ruler first AND THEN a super-villain (though that depends on your view of him as a character, since many classify him as an anti-villain most of the time). The Iron Man -esque armour and look just doesn't scream DOOM to me, it screams Mark 2 in his bath robes. I hope the SS version proves more faithful to the source material.

:lol I don't think we fully realized how this line was going to turn out... now we don't have to wait any further. :lol

That's the worst Doom I've ever seen! Congrats to those who like him!

Ask the people who've been waiting for Masterchief. They (he?) prioritize heavily and completely shaft other stuff. I cite the examples of the Spartans at the events this summer. Missing fingers, crappy armor pieces that didn't fit, nevermind the almost 2 year ****ff....very professional.
yeah but is this taking away from anything else on the market..? its cool for people who want it
*edit* Put-off is a cuss apparently haha

Those duck bill feet :rotfl The belt looks like somone just put a wrist watch around him, in fact I bet thats exactly what they did at the last minute! And yeah totally see the saggy man-boobs :slap

Man, if I saw these pictures and didn't already know what it was.....I wouldn't know WTF it was :dunno

This line is completely void anyway, Sideshow will destroy this. No need to spend money on this impostor. :pfft:

I was all set to get this, until SS showed they were making one. If it's at a decent price ($125-150), I may still get it, just give him a robe, cape, take off the shoulde armor, and give him some HT Iron man feet. Whew, that sounds like a lot of stuff to do.

WAIT, I got it! It's Ducktor Doom from Fialkov's Ultimate Future Foundation! It's quite obvious that 3A is ahead of the curve.

Back