Doom Eternal Doomslayer - Mondo/Dark Horse Direct

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gives me hope for other Variants. MAYBE a rework for OG Doomguy. Mcfarlane did it, why can't Mondo?
If they do decide to some, claasic doomguy is a must for sure. Unicorn slayer and Maykr armour slayer would be cool. Honestly I would love more enemies too. The lost soul is a good start

Hey I put in my order at the Bethesda store on the 7th and it still hasn’t shipped.

This figure is officially out right?

I’ve contacted them asking why it’s taking so long. Is it a normal thing with the store?

Hey I put in my order at the Bethesda store on the 7th and it still hasn’t shipped.

This figure is officially out right?

I’ve contacted them asking why it’s taking so long. Is it a normal thing with the store?
i ordered via dar horse direct so don't know, but hopefully someone with experience of bethesda store can chime in

Truly cannot understand the pricing on this. It appears to be a product closer to the realm of NECA than it is to Hot Toys. An even larger 1/4 scale figure from Neca is ~$130. McFarlane does 1/6 scale resin statues for $170. If this was at all reasonably priced I'd be happy to get it, but even 50% off may still be too much. I will just have to live vicariously through photos from owners.

Truly cannot understand the pricing on this. It appears to be a product closer to the realm of NECA than it is to Hot Toys. An even larger 1/4 scale figure from Neca is ~$130. McFarlane does 1/6 scale resin statues for $170. If this was at all reasonably priced I'd be happy to get it, but even 50% off may still be too much. I will just have to live vicariously through photos from owners.
Agree on price being high for sure, but it does include plenty accessories so that helps soften the blow

I picked up this generic demon-themed base cheap off amazon to try and mimic the vibe of the Prime 1 and to turn this into more of a 1/6 statue piece since his articulation is so limited and it’s difficult to strike a natural pose. He sort of clashed with the rest of the 1/6 mixed media figures on the shelves too. He’s been moved over to the statue area now and it feels like a better fit. Planning to do some paint touchups and additional weathering.

IMG_1672.jpeg

The Prime 1:

IMG_1674.jpeg

The price is why I haven't gone and bought it already. I've been toying with the idea of it for months and can't accept it for being just under $300 when it's painted like a NECA figure.

Back