3A - Dr. DOOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who gave these fools the licence to make Marvel characters? That looks nothing like Doom! Looks more like Box from Logan's Run... but on steroids. Absolutely ridiculous.

The real Dr Doom would crush this pathetic bootleg.

Who gave these fools the licence to make Marvel characters? That looks nothing like Doom! Looks more like Box from Logan's Run... but on steroids. Absolutely ridiculous.

are you being serious...? if not a smiley would help

I ordered the Iron Man because of the promise of more - and 3A is good about doing a bunch of stuff in any given line. Normally I don't go in for stylized, but this is a nice contrast to the HT Iron Men.

That said - Doom does look an awful lot like Iron Man. Hopefully Ultron won't follow the same track.

Is ultron next..? that would be sick.

I can understand the reuse of doom so quick, will help them build some $$ to re invest in the line, its a good thing long term for sure

LOL, this post is awesome. Well, it is if you're serious anyway.

I guess I just don't 'get' this style, because I think this looks awful. Even worse than their travesty of an Iron Man. Give me HT repaints any day over either of these.

I guess I just don't 'get' this style, because I think this looks awful. Even worse than their travesty of an Iron Man. Give me HT repaints any day over either of these.

yeah but is this taking away from anything else on the market..? its cool for people who want it

Toy-Fair-2014-ThreeA-3A-Booth-088.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-ThreeA-3A-Booth-089.jpg

Lightswitch on the leg... interesting

Good catch, when I noticed the joints were clear acrylic, I was wondering if there was going to be fiber optics. Guess this things gonna glow like a Christmas tree.

Back