Doom Eternal Doomslayer - Mondo/Dark Horse Direct

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was listed as an exclusive on one site - then available for half price on another. I’m bummed about paying full price.

Last edited:
So glad I jumped in their deal before it ended, got the Slayer for $140 and a statue of a Cacodemon for under $45 still under $200 for everything shipped. Told my friend about it this morning and he went to grab the figure and it was priced back to $250 😳

Attachments

• IMG_1007.jpeg
    IMG_1007.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 0
After getting this figure in hand for a great price, my opinion has changed significantly.

The 3A version is more poseable with better paint, but I think I may end up keeping this one instead. This thing so heavy/solid that it feels like Doom Slayer :lol

IMG_1471.jpeg

I know. I got super excited when I was able to get one shipped for $140 so I told a few of my collector buddies and everyone of them went to look and the price jumped back to the full price of $250. I’d say just keep watching their site because they seem to rotate sales constantly. Plus there are coupons that seem to change every other week that will even take more money off the sale prices. That’s how I got mine so cheap - It was priced $175 and got a coupon coded added at checkout that knocked it down to the $140.

Back