3A - Dr. DOOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this looks pretty badass. Don't care for their iron man, but doom here looks GREAT.

HOPE on the final version his cloak/robe is a bright green, and not so Olive drab.

I'll probobly try to get this one.

um, he looks way too similar to their iron man designs. i mean, i have no problems with your own take and stylized versions, but at least try to make them look somewhat different from one another...i mean they look like they shop at the same armor shop store! i was initially intrigued and then slightly captivated after the iron man images were released, now i'm more inclined to pass on them both now. doom and iron man can not look like they're twins!

iron-man-doom.jpg

Generally, I love light-up, but this scheme seems more suited to Ultron than Doom. To me, Doom and his tunic are one, inseparable. Also, don't like how much this borrows off Iron Man, as mentioned by another poster, previously.

I think once hes painted and weathered he will look amazing! That is one of the more pointless light-up features though, I could do without it.

Doom looks good. I like it better than AW IM, although I think it would be better with the tunic. Unfortunately for me, I don't believe AW will change it.

Back