3 3/4 Skeleton Warrior figures 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In new News, there are new versions of Baron Dark and the Titan skeleton available! they are Lightstar Crystal Blue versions:

e5f3dcca240311d15a5c6b20b55375f1_large.jpg

Those are mock-ups, the color will look more like this:
226c87bbaeea7da92e084172cda1792c_large.jpg

I added some to my order!

Updated my order, hoping they can get $10,000.00 more in 3 days.

highly doubtful

If they opened up those Skeletons and the good guys,it would of had a better chance

these need to be sold as sets of 4 etc....

highly doubtful

If they opened up those Skeletons and the good guys,it would of had a better chance

these need to be sold as sets of 4 etc....

It's actually a bit more likely now that they added the crystal skeletons. Even if they just got the people who have already pledged to add one or two, that'd make a difference.

It's actually a bit more likely now that they added the crystal skeletons. Even if they just got the people who have already pledged to add one or two, that'd make a difference.

its 10,000 + away with 3 days left...adding a couple repaints isn't going to help much

These came out fantastically. The paint on Baron Dark is perfect. I do hope they do more in the future. I'd love to have more of these guys.

October Toys Skeleton Warriors Glow in the Dark Skeleton by dangercorpse, on Flickr
October Toys Skeleton Warriors Baron Dark by dangercorpse, on Flickr
October Toys Skeleton Warriors Baron Dark by dangercorpse, on Flickr

To give an idea of scale, based on what they have said, if they do any human characters they should be about the size of the Star Wars 3 3/4" figures.

October Toys Skeleton Warrior scale comparison by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Kickstarter for Grimskull is coming up soon along with the skeletons guards and then likely stretch goals for Talyn,Lightstar,Aracula

That'll be cool. Definitely in for more of these. Very impressed with Baron Dark.

Eager for the next kickstarter. Really hope it makes it and that some stretch goals are actually met. Wish we could get figures more quickly from this line.

Nice. I have been wanting to put a wash on my Skeletons. I really love these. I can't wait for the Grimskull Kickstarter!

16907380188_ee496bcf47_z.jpg

17093655442_f469f63b93_z.jpg

17069210676_3067a92e6c_z.jpg

Grimskull is up on Kickstarter. I pledged for the Grimskull, Shadow Grimskull and Shadow Skeleton. Might add some extra skeletons. Really hope this goes through.

I pledged the early bird. Very hopeful it hits the 54,000.00 mark. I wish there were more items available to help get the price higher.

I pledged for Grimskull/Shadow Grimskull/Shadow Skeleton. I know what you're saying about the lack of items. It would be nice to have more stuff to push it up. Still, they are at $10,000 which isn't too shabby.

Back