3 3/4 Skeleton Warrior figures 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are suppose to be adding those skeleton guards they had the last kickstarter...

The kickstarter isn't doing well with still less than 50% funded and only 5 days to go. The first set are some really great figures and with the glyos system you can really put together some cool figures.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/georgegaspar/skeleton-warriors-grimskull-action-figure

They need to add those Skeletons Guards or this thing is over (well it kinda already is)

The problem is there is nothing else to buy to up the pledge numbers and buying a $20 Grimskull alone certainly in not going to raise the numbers.Even if they added another 300-400 backers at $40 or more per person,it still won't make it

They need to add those Skeletons Guards or this thing is over (well it kinda already is)

The problem is there is nothing else to buy to up the pledge numbers and buying a $20 Grimskull alone certainly in not going to raise the numbers.Even if they added another 300-400 backers at $40 or more per person,it still won't make it

I think it would have done better if they set a little bit higher goal and included the guards, but it is too late now. Yeah, there isn't much hope. Maybe they can relaunch it and change things around some. With the guards you may get some people who want to army build them, but there isn't much of a reason to buy more than one of each version of Grimskull.

I wish George would have chosen a different character to make, like the multi-armed skeleton. I didn't really have much interest in the chosen character. I understand wanting to make a good guy to go against the previously released bad guy though. I do like his wolf companion, but he was a stretch goal and even if the Kickstarter is successful it seems extremely unlikely to make it to the stretch goal.

I wish George would have chosen a different character to make, like the multi-armed skeleton. I didn't really have much interest in the chosen character. I understand wanting to make a good guy to go against the previously released bad guy though. I do like his wolf companion, but he was a stretch goal and even if the Kickstarter is successful it seems extremely unlikely to make it to the stretch goal.

The wolf is now included with the figure without hitting a stretch goal. Though I don't know that it will matter since I doubt they'll hit funding.

The wolf is now included with the figure without hitting a stretch goal. Though I don't know that it will matter since I doubt they'll hit funding.

They can't hit funding when there is only ONE new figure to buy at $20 a pop.....$20 increase per backer is nothing

We need another 500-600 backers to even get close to funding

They can't hit funding when there is only ONE new figure to buy at $20 a pop.....$20 increase per backer is nothing

We need another 500-600 backers to even get close to funding

They should have upped the goal a little and included the two skeletons that didn't make it from the first one. That way people would be pledging $50 - $100 instead of $20 - $50. My pledge is basically half of what it was for the first one, because there just isn't much to buy. If it doesn't make it this time, hopefully the will relaunch it with more to buy next time.

Back