3 3/4 Skeleton Warrior figures 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good news is if they don't unlock characters,they will do kick starters for the other characters....so if we get Baron Dark at least,they'll do more kickstarters

I just listened to the Podcast. I'm happy they will have Baron and the Guards on display at SDCC. Sadly, the podcast hosts barely sound interested in the line. They should extend the Kick Start to July, because SDCC would definatly get them more buyers.
However, the unlocked bracket should have gone Skeleton, human, human, skeleton!

I just listened to the Podcast. I'm happy they will have Baron and the Guards on display at SDCC. Sadly, the podcast hosts barely sound interested in the line. They should extend the Kick Start to July, because SDCC would definatly get them more buyers.
However, the unlocked bracket should have gone Skeleton, human, human, skeleton!

either way,if they get to do Baron Dark...more kickstarters for other characters will happen....to me,that is better than being left with only ONE figure

either way,if they get to do Baron Dark...more kickstarters for other characters will happen....to me,that is better than being left with only ONE figure

I totally agree!
How cool would it have been had McFarlane came on to sculpt series 2 back in the 90's? Definatly an informative podcast.

I totally agree!
How cool would it have been had McFarlane came on to sculpt series 2 back in the 90's? Definatly an informative podcast.

Mcfarlane would of just made them with no articulation...he's been quoted "Articulated Action figures don't sell" (he's an idiot)

Even some of his Spawn stuff ended up being useless action figure statues

He's changed his tune now,but I wouldn't want him around much of anything in the 90's unless he was doing the static Sports Picks

I can't agree more. However the articulation for his Walking Dead line has brought life to the former statuesque figures.
I did buy into the Movie Masters line. I still have the Escape From LA Snake Plissken and Metallica set.

They are now just over $19,000 for their kick starter. That's $4,000 in 2 days! Hopefully at a bare minimum we can get Baron started, and they can switch around the line up for their next Kick starter. A human next would definatly spike interest.

3 3/4" Skeleton Warriors!

f66eff6af7d9583bbe33899e8f445399_large.jpg

The independent toy company October Toys has acquired the rights to the Skeleton Warriors brand. Their plan is to make a full blown relaunch of the line, this time in a 3 3/4" inch scale and with full articulation!

Help make history and become a backer! You get some sweet action figures for doing so too!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/georgegaspar/skeleton-warriors-glyos-compatible-action-figures

Re: 3 3/4" Skeleton Warriors!

I already pledged. Really want this line to get made. Worried it won't though. I want the humans but the stretch goals seem so far off.

Good to hear that if the Baron makes it, they will try kick starters again for the other figures. I want them all, especially the humans. That skeleton dragon that was never released in the original line would be amazing.

half way there with 14 days left,not looking good

it's a shame this new line has to be a kickstarter.....really wished they threw in more characters for the numbers to go up quicker

half way there with 14 days left,not looking good

it's a shame this new line has to be a kickstarter.....really wished they threw in more characters for the numbers to go up quicker

That is one thing... I think if they could have built in the tooling for the soldiers, at least, at the start and let people order those it'd have gone up quicker, too.

That is one thing... I think if they could have built in the tooling for the soldiers, at least, at the start and let people order those it'd have gone up quicker, too.

yeah I want those Skeleton Soldiers...would of definitely jacked up the pot,but at 60,000 to unlock? not happening

I want Grimskull the most out of the whole thing

yeah I want those Skeleton Soldiers...would of definitely jacked up the pot,but at 60,000 to unlock? not happening

I want Grimskull the most out of the whole thing

Yea $0-$60k should have been Baron, and the 2 guards. 60k should have started a human character.

At $24,265 with 12 days to go, I've lost all hope for this line getting Kick-Started.... Maybe they will try another approach. Oh well!

At $24,265 with 12 days to go, I've lost all hope for this line getting Kick-Started.... Maybe they will try another approach. Oh well!

yep! you're not going to be able to make this work with ONE figure only and then a bunch of other generic stuff

It needs to be a set of 4 figures at $115

Baron Dark
Grimskull
Prince Lightstar
Aracula

then the unlockable characters are:

Talon
Dr.Cyborn
Shreik
Skeleton guards
etc

Wave 2 prototype figures

then the bone dragon,Vehicles,playset

Have to agree with what everyone is saying. It sucks, I would shave loved this line. Would be nice if they could re-arrange it to already have the other 2 Skeletons as buy options to hopefully get it through. Grimskull would have been awesome :gah:

Back