2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! Winter is Coming!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! There will be a prize!!!

Glad to have you aboard Mando...

I think that will be fine since the figure itself isn't done. It would be akin to having the head already in your parts bin.

Re: 2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! There will be a prize!!!

i think i will make a hippie zombie..............oh wait..............:monkey3

i think i will make a hippie zombie..............oh wait..............:monkey3

:lol :lol

TBH, I'm not really sure what I made for that contest... I need to dig that thread up :lol

:lol :lol

TBH, I'm not really sure what I made for that contest... I need to dig that thread up :lol

:lol
i remember that thread & somehow the voting got hacked and all ****ed up. was there ever a winner?

Awesome!!! Would love to see what you guys do!. You should do something like this for Christmas too. :p

:lol
i remember that thread & somehow the voting got hacked and all ****ed up. was there ever a winner?

I don't recall... I remember working on something, but I may have never finished it :lol

At least on this one it's just random drawing, so everyone's got an equal shot and no one should be able to hack the hat I'll have my daughter pull a number out of :lecture

I will participate for sure. I'm working on soemthing no quiet horro but videogames horror.

(spoiler)

Last edited by a moderator:

No major spoilers Seb :lol'

But I've added you in :rock

Hell yeah, I've had an idea brewin for a bit, count me in

You got it :duff

Awesome idea GB, reminds me of the good old days :rock

Put me down as interested in entering.

add me please. I got some ideas.

Awesome, Dawn and Pete :rock

Please add me just incase my figure parts ever turn up
Which I'm hoping is soon

A1B00056-AE57-4B79-AEC1-EDCD5A44BB43-1559-000001FBC5EF78E0_zps39f0a51f.jpg

:)

Crimeny... you guys are fast :lol I only ordered a few parts yesterday and am only about 20% sure on what I'll end up with :lol

This will actually be my first proper custom too.:clap
So will be doing it inbetween customer work

That's great to hear man... glad we could motivate you towards your first full figure :rock

Glad to have you aboard Mando...

I think that will be fine since the figure itself isn't done. It would be akin to having the head already in your parts bin.

Cool. That makes sense! Is there a way to sticky this thread so it doesn't get bogged down by all the "business" threads?:wave

Back