2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! Winter is Coming!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! $100 Toy Anxiety GC Prize!!

:clap:clap:clap

Re: 2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! $100 Toy Anxiety GC Prize!!

Tank looks great to me... so consider yourself entered Caine :duff

And feel free to get more done since we still have a few hours to go :rock

Just a reminder, at 11:59 and 59 seconds tonight (CST) I will close the entries and pick a winner from that. I'll then contact the winner and give you the gift code :duff

Right now we have 9 entries... so the odds are good for winning :lecture

Unfortunately, I have to withdraw from the contest.

I wasn't able to finish this by today's deadline but I did want to show that I was actually trying to complete a figure.
Don't laugh...it's my first attempt at sculpting, and its harder than I thought it would be! :lol
I'm going to keep on this and hopefully I'll finish it in a couple weeks!

23rv1hx-1_zps700d2eb4.jpg

Anyways, ♥GOOD LUCK♥ to everyone who did finish their figures. All the entries so far are really amazing! :clap :rock

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Freaks, awesome entries! :rock

I wasn't able to finish this by today's deadline but I did want to show that I was actually trying to complete a figure.
Don't laugh...it's my first attempt at sculpting, and its harder than I thought it would be! :lol

Anyways, ♥GOOD LUCK♥ to everyone who did finish their figures. All the entries so far are really amazing! :clap :rock

Happy Halloween!

What you had so far looks really good :rock No chance for a final push before the deadline :huh

hey someone should take pics of all the people 's stuff and post it on one post, not like all the pics just one full body shot. Id do it but not sure how. that way everyone can see who all entered and what together.

Happy Halloween!

can you take another pic of th head the flash kinda makes it hard to see detail and who is it suppose to be?

Happy Halloween to all ;) (I don't have any figure for you, but I will show my pumpkin :D )

5186f3e694_95755766_v1.jpg

1cc04587f2_95755506_v1.jpg

Last edited:

:rock awesome hellboy carving and new entry.

The head i ordered never arrived and with the latest incidents no time to finishnmine :-( Awesome entries everyone and hapoy halloween!

Sorry to hear elvis. :(

Happy halloween great creations hats off to all:clap

can you take another pic of th head the flash kinda makes it hard to see detail and who is it suppose to be?

Sure. Heres a better shot. I'm using super sculpty and its hard because it ba lls up when your trying to blend it. I have some tools but am mostly I'm using my fingers to blend and a rubber tipped carving tool. There's no way I can finish tonight because I have to do the Trick or Treating thing tonight. But when I do finish it and I will share him, it just won't be for this contest this time.

309hvyq.jpg

9u3vh5.jpg

I still have a lot of work to do, thanks for the kind comments. :)

Sure. Heres a better shot. I'm using super sculpty and its hard because it ba lls up when your trying to blend it. I have some tools but am mostly I'm using my fingers to blend and a rubber tipped carving tool. There's no way I can finish tonight because I have to do the Trick or Treating thing tonight. But when I do finish it and I will share him, it just won't be for this contest this time.

309hvyq.jpg

9u3vh5.jpg

How old are you?

:lol

Bummer about not finishing though, I'm sorry, dude.

Awesome work on the customs guys! Happy Halloween!

309hvyq.jpg

9u3vh5.jpg

How old are you?

:lol

Bummer about not finishing though, I'm sorry, dude.

Give a girl a break...its my first time sculpting "anything". I know the sculpt is rough and amateurish, but it was fun to get motivated and try to get somthing submitted by the deadline, altho I failed this year. Next year I will be more prepared and my entry will be totally completed and on time :rock

Give a girl a break...its my first time sculpting "anything". I know the sculpt is rough and amateurish, but it was fun to get motivated and try to get somthing submitted by the deadline, altho I failed this year. Next year I will be more prepared and my entry will be totally completed and on time :rock

Believe he was asking your age in light of you saying you were going trick or treating, nothing to do with your sculpting haha

Yes, thank you, Andrew.

That is why I made the sentence "I have to do the tick or treating thing" bold. I would never make fun of someone's work.

Back