12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the cheapest this fig is selling? I saw it on amazingtoyz/cornerstorecomics for USD $80.00...can anyone beat that and how limited are these?

We don't know the edition size yet, so it's unclear how limited the piece will be. It's the first in the Indy line, so we don't even have a precedent. It could go anywhere, but I expect it will be a popular piece in an increasingly popular line.

We don't know the edition size yet, so it's unclear how limited the piece will be. It's the first in the Indy line, so we don't even have a precedent. It could go anywhere, but I expect it will be a popular piece in an increasingly popular line.

I was wondering the same things. This could either turn into the Star Wars Luke Jedi where everyone misses out becasue its the first figure in the line or it could be a bust where SSC produces way too many between the exclusive and regular editions. Considering how long both versions were/are available I'm guessing they'll be making a lot of these.

we all know that the indy "prototype" head sculpt shown will not be painted as nice :(

Alhthough it might not turn out too bad either... Sideshow's paint has really improved during the past few releases. If they can keep this up I think we'll all be very happy.

With higher prices come lower edition sizes. Looks like Sideshow will be doing business the Hot Toys way from now on.

Lower ES than I expected as well. Which is cool I got mine and a regular coming that Josh will beat up for me.

1,500 is a really good number I think, definitely has a chance now of appreciation. Not that it really matters, but thats always nice when something you bought is worth more later.

I agree....The ES is much lower than I thought. I was thinking that it would be anywhere from 1981-2000, especially for a character that many collectors have clamored since the day it was announced. Kudos to Sideshow for keeping the exclusive size somewhat low.

This is the most excited I've been about a single toy ever! Its also the most I've ever paied for one either. Moving from Marvel Legends and DCUC to these is a big jump. Hell, I'm just afraid I'm gunna break it. I'm really surprised how low the run on the exclusive edition was. Glad I got on when I did, tho the exclusive is nothing really special. I think the figure looks amazing, simply amazing, and that along with the fact that this is the ultimate figure of a cultural icon that has been overlooked for so long its criminal, justfies the $90 price tag for me. I'm up for an accesory pack with the ark, maybe a basket from the market, the monkey, and maybe a crate or two :horse;) (actually, having the exclusive item be something like the Ark crate would have made a lot of sense to me, but what do I know, I'm a noob)

This is the most excited I've been about a single toy ever! Its also the most I've ever paied for one either. Moving from Marvel Legends and DCUC to these is a big jump. Hell, I'm just afraid I'm gunna break it. I'm really surprised how low the run on the exclusive edition was. Glad I got on when I did, tho the exclusive is nothing really special. I think the figure looks amazing, simply amazing, and that along with the fact that this is the ultimate figure of a cultural icon that has been overlooked for so long its criminal, justfies the $90 price tag for me. I'm up for an accesory pack with the ark, maybe a basket from the market, the monkey, and maybe a crate or two :horse;) (actually, having the exclusive item be something like the Ark crate would have made a lot of sense to me, but what do I know, I'm a noob)

For a noob you make a lot of sense. :rock :rock :rock

Now all that's needed is an edition size for the regular to really get a handle on these.

I'm betting there's a large edition size on the regular version, maybe 10,000 or more pieces ( how much is a regular edition size, i am a noob)

If any character deserves it, its Indy.

(and yes this is the same guy from a few posts up, I actually managed to mispell my username :monkey2 :doh:blissysmi

Back