12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone gotten a email for their pre-order for the Indy yet?? What's going on? I usually get an email from SSC about 5 minutes after I order.

I haven't gotten a conformation email for the last 5-6 things I have ordered... no big deal.

got my email right away. Still waiting on babysitter though!

Did you order the babysitter the same day it went up on the newsletter? I got confirmation right away for the babysitter, but not for Gandalf or Indy. :confused:

I just went into my order history later and emailed myself the confirmations, so no worries. Maybe if you gave that a try it would work for you too.

Got confirmation on Gandalf but not Indy.

My Indy's listed on my account page at Sideshowtoy.com so I'm not worried.

I just hope they don't mess the production piece. It's a great first figure and very expensive, so I hope we get something quite similiar or better than the prototype.

And also, I need more announcements. Usually, with the start of a huge line like this, Sideshow releases 3 first figures in a short span of time. I hope we get at least a sneak peek of the second figure in the next weeks!!

I just hope they don't mess the production piece. It's a great first figure and very expensive, so I hope we get something quite similiar or better than the prototype.

And also, I need more announcements. Usually, with the start of a huge line like this, Sideshow releases 3 first figures in a short span of time. I hope we get at least a sneak peek of the second figure in the next weeks!!

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

:rock

I definitelyy agree. Indy's got me really excited about what's next! Do we have confirmation that this is a Raider's line or is like the Star Wars series and expanding over 4 films and YIJC? I'm hoping to see Toht or Jones sr. or the Cairo Swordsman at this point, but I'm not sure how I feel about spending $90 a pop on them.

I definitelyy agree. Indy's got me really excited about what's next! Do we have confirmation that this is a Raider's line or is like the Star Wars series and expanding over 4 films and YIJC? I'm hoping to see Toht or Jones sr. or the Cairo Swordsman at this point, but I'm not sure how I feel about spending $90 a pop on them.

Sideshow's license indeed covers all four "Indiana Jones" movies.

Damn, I've been so out of it, I didn't even he went up for sale yesterday and is now sold out :monkey2:monkey2 Oh well, at least I can save some money by getting him through a retailer.

Where is the cheapest this fig is selling? I saw it on amazingtoyz/cornerstorecomics for USD $80.00...can anyone beat that and how limited are these?

Back