• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iminime, Rainman, Custom Macho Man parts, Hot Toys stuff, Mezco Batman, more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
**scroll down several posts to see all pics**

Prices are shipped in the U.S. I'm willing to hear reasonable offers. Will add some additional pics later, as well as some additional items:

Sideshow 1/6 Scale Storm Trooper w/box, stand, and gun: $130

Rainman Jules and Vincent figures, head and outfit sets used for both (original Rainman straw was lost and has a replacement; I believe Vince uses a TTM-21 body, while Jules has a broad shoulder Truetype with ankle extenders; Jules also has upgraded shoes, though the originals will be included): $1600

Hot Toys Thor 1 Thor figure with modified helmet and sleeves from the Avengers version: $200

Hot Toys Two Face (missing box, but including I believe all accessories--full Two Face figure, revolver, 2 coins, Dent pin, stand, Harvey sculpt, and unburned jacket): $350

Iminime Tyler Durden from bar scene with Fullmetal Shades, plus painted Ed Norton Narrator sculpt: $750

Rainman Bill the Butcher V.2 Figure (from Head and Outfit set) with repainted hat (brown, not the inaccurate red of the stock version). Comes with the original and improved vest with better ovals: Will Consider Offers

Iminime Ellen Ripley from Alien: $425

Hot Toys TTM-14 Taylor Kitsch (Gambit, True Detective) sculpt: $25

Dchung Marty McFly backpack with logo: $20

Hot Toys Indiana Jones DX-05 (TTM-19) body: $70

Mezco 1/12 scale Dark Knight Returns blue and gray Batman: $100

Blaine from Predator/Jesse Ventura 1/6 scale sculpt: $35

Rocco the Dude Lebowski sculpt: Same issue with Ray, also comes with the green v-neck shirt and plaid pants shown in pics below: $50

Caine Macho Man Randy Savage unpainted sculpt, wax original sculpt, sunglasses (2 pairs), shirt, shorts, and knee pads. This clothing works well with the Kaustic muscle body (Arnold size), though they would probably work well with other muscle bodies as well. I believe only 3 casts were made of this sculpt, as it was a private commission. Corrose did decals for tbay for the bandana, shirt, and pants, and may be able to do so for the buyer: $250
*note: the resin sculpt is pale pink and the gray and orange one is the wax original*

Hot Toys Bruce Banner stand: $10

Hot Toys DX-11 Joker long coat: $80

DSC_0254_zpse5ydb1zk.jpg

DSC_0245_zpszjw1g3xl.jpg

DSC_0240_zpszfxw0z74.jpg

DSC_0247_zps8a9b4d41.jpg

DSC_0239_zps3459jryv.jpg

DSC_0001_zps1c70cd41.jpg

DSC_0246_zpsmfxqz8cd.jpg

DSC_0995_zps9e749809.jpg

DSC_0242_zps58bqd2m9.jpg

DSC_0207_zps4ba57dc0.jpg

SOLD

Hot Toys First Avenger Captain America with Golden Age Cap head: Comes with box and all accessories (except long foot pegs) for the First Avenger Cap, but the head is from the Golden Age exclusive version. Clear coat protectant added to shield to prevent flaking: $220

BBkill 1/6 scale Sean Connery James Bond sculpt: $80

Rocco Ray Stanz (Ghostbusters) sculpt: I tried painting it, gave up, and stripped most of the paint off. Comes with goggles piece: $55

Hot Toys TTM-19 Gyllenhaal sculpt: $35

Hot Toys TTM-10 Terrance Howard (Rhodey) sculpt: $20

Sideshow 1/6 scale Friday the 13th Part 3 Jason: Never opened, box a bit dinged: $90

Hot Toys T2 DX10 leather jacket

Hot Toys DX05 Indiana Jones sculpt (with hat hair only): $50

Hot Toys T2 DX10 leather pants and belt: $40

Last edited:
Re: Custom 1/6 Macho Man parts, modded Hot Toys Captain America, other Hot Toys stuff

Macho1_zps8baa9a9b.jpg

macho4_zps2eea17eb.jpg

macho2_zpsf4d86847.jpg

fa329a2f-f1f1-4a26-949c-f0985532b58a_zpsbc975303.jpg

*Macho Man clothing/sculpt can give you this look--note that the completed figure here is not for sale*:
HFlYHPA.jpg

a1a4e3ec-1eec-4e66-be41-60b07fca7a7f_zpso88i3ew6.jpg

DSC_0303_zpszf3ttlhy.jpg

I think they may be from a Hot Toys Rocky figure, but not sure. Apparently, the 12" wrestling boots from Mattel look pretty good painted up, but they have to be dremeled out:

WWE Alberto Del Rio Figure 12 Inch | eBay

Last edited:
A few new things and pictures added.

As a heads up, after I determine condition and level of completeness, I will be adding some Sideshow Joes, Hot Toys Dutch, Hot Toys Apone, and DX Indiana Jones outfit parts.

Back