12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's all shout it from the rooftops... fix the belt color Sideshow!

C'mon... anyone... ?

chirp chirp ... crickets ... chirp chirp

How about the web belt being the wrong color?

It's not as noticable as the pants color would be.

But really, we could pick everything to death if we wanted to.

Do you think it would matter if Scarlett Johansson has a wart on her ass if she was sitting in front of ya?

Do you think it would matter if Scarlett Johansson has a wart on her ass if she was sitting in front of ya?

I would certainly notice it and would bring it to the attention of those in charge :monkey1

"the bumps are out weighed by the good things"... I'll certainly agree with you on that one.

It's not as noticable as the pants color would be.

What's wrong with the pants color? They're tan/gray like that in the movie. Might be the lighting too in the SS photos. But I think they're pretty close. At least they're not that warm brown like the McCoy's.

Raiderswhip.jpg

IndyandMarion.jpg

Last edited:
Man, this figure is just great looking, the HR really show of the detail. And you really can see a bit of weathering already on the jacket.

Also the production blog mentions that the material is "customizable", so my guess means that you can get a nice distressed look out of it. Sideshow has not dissappointed :rock

They just seem a little light to me. But that is just me. We all see the figure differently.

and that's ok!

I was looking forward to this figure,but now seeing it,i say ill pass,i dont see any likeness to harrison Ford.

Translation:

This figure kicks ass but I can't afford it so I'm going to try to convince myself that it doesn't kick ass."

Paint and lighting that blows out any shadows to show character. The unpainted sculpt shows clearly how much this looks like Ford. I'm certain in hand and in proper scale this figure will rock.

I ordered the exclusive and the regular edition. I'm going to display one keep the other in the box.

I never understand this. Why spend $90 on this figure and not open it? Resell value won't be very good as it was inclusive. Either save $90 and cancel him or open both would be my suggestion.

I must agree. You really can't enjoy looking at a box.

No not that kind of box!

You, and your dirty mind...

Down to 40 as of this moment!

What a fantastic figure! New body. Two heads, 8 hands, great accessories, semi okish exclusive items.

Sideshow seems careful in making sure the exclusive items aren't too cool, and I do not blame them. If you chose something super iconic, you piss off fans' that can't get it, however - and this is my personal opinion, real badass exclusives protect the value of the exclusives over the standard sets!

021408_newbody01-1.jpg

production blog has been updated - NICE!!!! The wrist design is sooooo much better! I am almost emotional right now. "This will be a day long remembered" indeed!!!!

These 2 new bodies look great, but I believe I have seen them before...

Either way it looks like you might be able to use the old hands on the new bodies, and with a little work and a lot of imagination the old heads could be converted.
If Sideshow does Hellboy 2 figures I would love to see what they are going to do with Big Red because I believe he deserves a new bigger body.

Back